Not an old thread

Oz

Camelyn said:
Just had a recollection of something I read somewhere. Due to the concentration of female sex pheromones in vaginal secretions (clean!), prostitutes will dab themselves behind the ears with it before getting out to work.
I'm sure y'all are just *so* glad I shared? :D

Hell, yer got a better class of prostitute where yer live.........here the only thing a prossie puts behind her ears to attract customers is her ankles :D

Camelyn

Oz said:
Hell, yer got a better class of prostitute where yer live.........here the only thing a prossie puts behind her ears to attract customers is her ankles :D

You get whatcha pay for ;)

BeardofPants

Camelyn said:
Am I too old, or too Canadian to have heard of this?

From Urban dictionary

Rainbow kiss = When a girl has her period, a guy eats her out and holds the blood in his mouth, while the girl sucks the guys penis and holds the cum in her mouth. When their mouthes are full they makeout and mix the fluids.

Yum!

Professur

OK BoP. You win. You've actually managed to sexually gross me out. I didn't think that was still possible.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
BeardofPants said:
Yes, and I can't believe that in the messy process that is sex, that somewhere along the line, you didn't end up tasting it. I've tasted MY stuff. :shrug:

The real good stuff? (fountain squirt)

HomeLAN

Ya know, I'm torn between amazement and gratitude that I somehow missed this thread until now. I really wish I was still missing it....

greenfreak

An ex-member admitted to me and someone else in a chat that he had tasted his semen just to see what it tasted like. I won't tell you who but I will say that he had a habit of being a liar so I don't even know if it was true or not.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
greenfreak said:
An ex-member admitted to me and someone else in a chat that he had tasted his semen just to see what it tasted like. I won't tell you who but I will say that he had a habit of being a liar so I don't even know if it was true or not.
I remember that convo! :eyemouth: