Not an old thread

Mare

Hmmmm. Don't kiss and tell, and not spitting or swallowing and telling...
For me to know and you to find out - hehe :swing:

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
*still will NOT believe that in all your years you fellas haven't tasted it yet* :p

tonksy

Leslie said:
*still will NOT believe that in all your years you fellas haven't tasted it yet* :p
i know....i wasn't going to say anything but this is something i was thinking too.

Camelyn

tonks said:
i know....i wasn't going to say anything but this is something i was thinking too.

What she said :D

*Wondering if she really wants to ask the question: "So, have you?"*

tonksy

BeardofPants said:
Rubbish! Of course they have. Don't any of you guys kiss the girl after she gives the BJ? :alienhuh:
aw...that's not what we mean...i mean unless you leave it all over your mouth and who does that?

BeardofPants

Wha-? Did I miss something again. :alienhuh: Dammit, I knew I shoulda had that coffee an hour ago. *thumps brain against desk* So... you're not talking 'bout the taste of jizzum, then? :faptard:

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
i am....just a purposeful dip a finger and taste though...I cant' fathom that they haven't :eek6:

IDLEchild

Leslie said:

Do you tend to dip your finger in your urine just to get a wiff of the taste simply because of endless ennui that plagues you at that moment?

If no then same for many of us. There is no need for us to taste it unless one is quite fond of giving himself weekly inspections to see if his juices are in right order and taste and that man is a weirdo.

Its there, it does its job (for most of us I presume) so there is no need to wonder how it will be recieved by my taste buds. If it produces me an offspring that isn't retarded then it is good enough for me.

tonksy

IDLEchild said:
Do you tend to dip your finger in your urine just to get a wiff of the taste simply because of endless ennui that plagues you at that moment?

If no then same for many of us. There is no need for us to taste it unless one is quite fond of giving himself weekly inspections to see if his juices are in right order and taste and that man is a weirdo.

Its there, it does its job (for most of us I presume) so there is no need to wonder how it will be recieved by my taste buds. If it produces me an offspring that isn't retarded then it is good enough for me.
bob...the point is that you don't expect a woman to swallow your pee... do you? if you expect someone else to consume it don't you think you might want to be aware of the taste....i know what breastmilk tastes like...that may be :tmi: but...curiousity got the better of me.

BeardofPants

Yes, and I can't believe that in the messy process that is sex, that somewhere along the line, you didn't end up tasting it. I've tasted MY stuff. :shrug:

IDLEchild

tonks said:
bob...the point is that you don't expect a woman to swallow your pee... do you? if you expect someone else to consume it don't you think you might want to be aware of the taste....i know what breastmilk tastes like...that may be :tmi: but...curiousity got the better of me.

She is not forced to swallow anything and if she is foolish enough to swallow in presumption that I will follow suit with the snowballing ritual then she deserves the look of shock on her face when she recieves my answer to her proposition.

I do not expect her to consume it, she does on her own free will and if she doesn't then it is fine by me. If she knows what her breats milk tastes like and wants me to taste it then I will do my best to suck on her breast to taste the milk but she can not expect for me to taste anything produced by her body or mine.

Love only goes so far.

Oz

BeardofPants said:
Rubbish! Of course they have. Don't any of you guys kiss the girl after she gives the BJ? :alienhuh:

Y'see I've been wondering about this......I know I certainly have :shrug:

No point in askin' me wot it tastes like tho'......having me nose broke serveral times and having several years of drinkin' rum and chain smoking had pretty much killed me tastebuds :retard2:

Didn't you guys and girls used to practice Rainbow Kisses when yer were teenagers?

Basically one goes down on one (for liquid volume reasons it's usually best if the guy goes first) then the other goes down on the other.......then yer snog

Camelyn

Oz said:
Didn't you guys and girls used to practice Rainbow Kisses when yer were teenagers?

Am I too old, or too Canadian to have heard of this?

To me breast milk was really sweet and buttery at the same time.

Quite a few guys I've known had said they have tasted it on purpose, much fewer *said* they hadn't.

Just had a recollection of something I read somewhere. Due to the concentration of female sex pheromones in vaginal secretions (clean!), prostitutes will dab themselves behind the ears with it before getting out to work.
I'm sure y'all are just *so* glad I shared? :D