not fast food...

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Banana Shake at the pickle barrel are THE BEST! No milkshake quite compares. You get it in this HUGE glass for $4, FANTASTIC!!

Oh, and this weekend I didn't go anywhere to eat...I cooked at home :)

POStech

I was at an Applebee's in Windsor doing an install on Monday. I had their cheeseburger & fries( on the house). It was one tasty burger.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
*abhors Crappleby's*

That is the only place I have ever eaten at that managed to mess up a grilled cheese and a bowl of chili. Most any 4th grader could manage to fix that meal I would think.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I had a egg, bacon and cheese bagel (whole wheat) today for lunch...I'm a huge advocate of breakfast at anytime of the day...breakfast for breakfast, for lunch, for supper, for a post drinking snack...whenever one decides to eat breakfast is a good idea :D

tonksy

We had breakfast for lunch today too. We went to J. Christophers.
I had a potato skillet with bacon, sundried tomatoes, spinach and bleu cheese mixed in with 2 sunny side up eggs on top with hollandaise sauce.

2minkey

bootlicker
I was at an Applebee's in Windsor doing an install on Monday. I had their cheeseburger & fries( on the house). It was one tasty burger.

i'm sorry you had to go to windsor. if you go back you should look up harvey lo's yummy house. it's perhaps the most authentic ultra-cheesy canadianized chinese food experience ever. of course you want to have the sweet and sour chicken balls.

Sharky

We had breakfast for lunch today too. We went to J. Christophers.
I had a potato skillet with bacon, sundried tomatoes, spinach and bleu cheese mixed in with 2 sunny side up eggs on top with hollandaise sauce.

That sounds rather tasty! :licklips:

I'm coming to Atlanta this weekend and hopefully will make it to Jim 'n Nick's Bar B Q for a brisket plate. :cool: J.Christopher's sounds like a good place to take my Ma for brunch.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
i'm sorry you had to go to windsor. if you go back you should look up harvey lo's yummy house. it's perhaps the most authentic ultra-cheesy canadianized chinese food experience ever. of course you want to have the sweet and sour chicken balls.

Speaking of chinese food...there's a place on Yonge street called "C'est Bon - Authentic Chinese Food"

I can't figure out why the fuck they have a french name if they're so authentically chinese

Sharky

I've never had the pleasure of Jim 'n Nick's. Have you?
How long are you in the ATL?

We went there last time we were in Dallas (Ga.) visiting my Ma. It was very good.

I'm coming up Saturday and staying until Monday morning. You guys wanna meet up for a pint? Dallas isn't far from Mayretta. If so, y'all pick the spot. :cool:

tonksy

You available Sunday evening? We might could meet in Douglasville. I believe that to be half way between Dallas and us.
We'll have youngin with us so maybe a restaurant? It doesn't have to be dinner but it can be if you don't have plans. I know they have a fair Outback.

Sharky

You available Sunday evening? We might could meet in Douglasville. I believe that to be half way between Dallas and us.
We'll have youngin with us so maybe a restaurant? It doesn't have to be dinner but it can be if you don't have plans. I know they have a fair Outback.

Sunday evening is fine, Outback sounds good, dinner would be cool, Doogieville is perfect. If you guys want to work out the details (my schedule is probably a lot more flexible than yours) and PM me, we're on. :cool:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I thought you brought the kiddies to Slim not long ago? Did they not stay there long?

chcr

Too cute for words
I've never had the pleasure of Jim 'n Nick's. Have you?
How long are you in the ATL?

Ooh!! Jim 'n Nick's. I prefer the hot links, but I've never had a bad meal there.

Xlnt fries, good slaw, cooked cabbage (hard to find sometimes but it's one of my faves).

Try to save room for coconut cream or lemon icebox pie. :D Πrgüd
(I generally take two links home. A chopped hot links omelet is an excellent Sunday brunch)