not sure what to make of this one...

Gotholic

LyTYEXJ.jpg

2minkey

bootlicker
That's not a false flag. A false flag attack is an attack to make it look like someone else did the attack, e.g., the Reichstag fire.

what about the thing i referred to a page or two ago? oh right you didn't catch that one. because you know nothing about the context of anything, just the seedy imaginary conspiracy parts. are you still in high school? kinda seems like it.

catocom

That's just one thing.
It's like a catch-all. It's always a fall back, and keeps the 'special' war time powers in the
president's hand.
See it's tougher to do a certain agenda with just one "crisis" so they have to
have several and keep the media hopping from one to another.
It's a viscous circle they use, kinda like Janet Napolitano going around in circles in her so called testimony)

Winky

cat either you are confusing me
or yer the one that is confused
The rule of law is no longer in effect
so it would be silly to debate the issue as if it were

catocom

cat either you are confusing me
or yer the one that is confused
The rule of law is no longer in effect
so it would be silly to debate the issue as if it were
meh, it's a dog and pony show.
If you know about the fall of the Roman empire, you can see the same
thing is happening here.
You'd be surprised at how many people Really believe what some in congress are saying.
As if they still have any Real power.
The president over the last 20 years has acquired powers of dictatorship, if he so wishes to use it.
He still has just a 'slight fear' of the people though atm, if he doesn't play the game.

Gotholic

what about the thing i referred to a page or two ago? oh right you didn't catch that one. because you know nothing about the context of anything, just the seedy imaginary conspiracy parts. are you still in high school? kinda seems like it.

eh? I tend to reply to substance in your posts if I can dissect it from your drivel. If I missed it among your slander. then point it out.

Gotholic

har your sig line: (Ron Paul's foreign policy)

imagine if we actually moved towards that type of policy over time
we quit being the world's policeman
and if someone mess with us we just slapped them down and moved on
instead of having to have troops stationed in based over half of the world?
Lotsa other things Ron Paul advocates would be great as well.
isn't this also one of his platform planks?

2qwhcfq.jpg

Ron Paul would have ended the role of policing the world. It would not need to be over time. As commander in chief, he can do this on day one.

As for legalizing drugs, I wouldn't say it is one of his "platforms". But it would be an effect of running the Federal government in accordance to the Constitution. The Federal government doesn't have the authority to ban anything let alone drugs.

Gotholic

He would work towards that. But that can't happen nor should happen over night. E.g., social security would need to be phased out. Ron Paul would have had it where the seniors will still get their check but the younger generation can opt out of paying into it. This would phase it out.

Although I have been reading about how there isn't even a law requiring one to pay into social security in order to work.

Winky

well I'd love to see that 'law' just as a person that was the CEO of a chapter C corporation for a decade
it was my understanding that would be tax evasion with a ticket straight to one of those nice Federal country clubs
like the one Wesley Snipes is scheduled to be released from July 19th 2013