not sure what to make of this one...

catocom

It's not about what I say. It simply doesn't fit the definition. A red herring then would fit your description.
haven't you notice that they are changing the 'definition' of words daily?
Even Noah Webster, Jr. would be confused.

Winky

careful not to commit a thought crime
you must be politically correct at all times
big Sis is watching

Winky

xmtpqq.jpg

2minkey

bootlicker
So you actually believe the Spanish-American War was resulted from a false flag attack?
doesn't matter what i believe. you asked for an example of a false flag. there is a widely-known assertion of a false flag event leading to that war. i guess it's not as exciting as alex jones and drone wars though huh?

Gotholic

doesn't matter what i believe. you asked for an example of a false flag. there is a widely-known assertion of a false flag event leading to that war. i guess it's not as exciting as alex jones and drone wars though huh?

So you feel comfortable in believing that because it is widely known? I could argue the same about 9/11. How do you explain away the fact that no steel-framed building has ever collapsed due to a fire except for supposedly three due to two airplanes crashing into two buildings on 9/11, the WTC towers were designed to be hit by planes, e.g., Boeing 707 or Douglas DC-8 (the largest at the time of construction though a 767 is only slightly larger)and withstand fires, jet fuel cannot melt steel, however, steel was melted, survivors and firefighters heard bombs go off inside, bombs were heard going off before the plane hit as well, all three buildings fell at nearly free fall speed and within its own footprints, and military grade explosives were found in the dust samples?

2minkey

bootlicker
yeah, i'm comfortable 'cause lots of other people believe it. i'm not a true independent objective superstar like you are.

what is it with you tards and "believe?" want me to take a loyalty oath too? GO FREEDOM!!!!

i don't "believe" anything about these sort of events and their cause(s). the spanish-american war was in part set off by that ship blowing up. it is quite possible americans blew it up. there were plenty of other deceptive efforts by americans to start that war. rosebud. whatever.

as to your 9/11 speculation, please be my guest in licking the undersides of nell carter's fat rolls. like, drop dead five-thousand times.

Winky

that's funny me the wife n kid eat the raw chinky fishies food last night
not really me cuppa tea but it's what the kid was into taking a break
from studying for finals, I'm more of a burger kinda guy