Obama does Biden

2minkey

bootlicker
It is safer to simply dismiss someone that doesn't agree with BHO as a "bigot"

well when the bullshit sensationalism vastly overwhelms any substantive critique of his policies, that's the impression that any reasonable person would be left with.

know thyself, chooch.

Cerise

well when the bullshit sensationalism vastly overwhelms any substantive critique of his policies, that's the impression that any reasonable person would be left with.

know thyself, chooch.

Narcissus, are you looking in the pond when you refer to a "reasonable person"?

:rofl3:

Obama derangement syndrome, Obama derangement syndrome, Obama derangement syndrome, Obama derangement syndrome, Obama derangement syndrome, Obama derangement syndrome, Obama derangement syndrome, Obama derangement syndrome, Obama derangement syndrome, Obama derangement syndrome, Obama derangement syndrome, Obama derangement syndrome, Obama derangement syndrome, Obama derangement syndrome, Obama derangement syndrome, Obama derangement syndrome, Obama derangement syndrome, Obama derangement syndrome, Obama derangement syndrome, Obama derangement syndrome, Obama derangement syndrome, Obama derangement syndrome, Obama derangement syndrome, Obama derangement syndrome, Obama derangement syndrome, Obama derangement syndrome, Obama derangement syndrome, Obama derangement syndrome, Obama derangement syndrome, Obama derangement syndrome, Obama derangement syndrome, Obama derangement syndrome, Obama derangement syndrome, Obama derangement syndrome, Obama derangement syndrome, Obama derangement syndrome, Obama derangement syndrome, Obama derangement syndrome, Obama derangement syndrome, Obama derangement syndrome, Obama derangement syndrome, Obama derangement syndrome, Obama derangement syndrome, Obama derangement syndrome, Obama derangement syndrome, Obama derangement syndrome, Obama derangement syndrome, Obama derangement syndrome, Obama derangement syndrome, Obama derangement syndrome, Obama derangement syndrome, Obama derangement syndrome, Obama derangement syndrome, Obama derangement syndrome, Obama derangement syndrome, Obama derangement syndrome, Obama derangement syndrome, Obama derangement syndrome, Obama derangement syndrome, Obama derangement syndrome, Obama derangement syndrome, Obama derangement syndrome, Obama derangement syndrome, Obama derangement syndrome, Obama derangement syndrome, Obama derangement syndrome, Obama derangement syndrome, Obama derangement syndrome, Obama derangement syndrome, Obama derangement syndrome, Obama derangement syndrome, Obama derangement syndrome, Obama derangement syndrome, Obama derangement syndrome, Obama derangement syndrome, Obama derangement syndrome, Obama derangement syndrome, Obama derangement syndrome, Obama derangement syndrome, Obama derangement syndrome, Obama derangement syndrome, Obama derangement syndrome, Obama derangement syndrome, Obama derangement syndrome, Obama derangement syndrome, Obama derangement syndrome, Obama derangement syndrome, Obama derangement syndrome, Obama derangement syndrome, Obama derangement syndrome, Obama derangement syndrome, Obama derangement syndrome, Obama derangement syndrome, Obama derangement syndrome, Obama derangement syndrome, Obama derangement syndrome, Obama derangement syndrome, Obama derangement syndrome, Obama derangement syndrome, Obama derangement syndrome, Obama derangement syndrome, Obama derangement syndrome, Obama derangement syndrome, Obama derangement syndrome, Obama derangement syndrome, Obama derangement syndrome, Obama derangement syndrome, Obama derangement syndrome,

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

spike

Actually, no you can't. It's one indicator. It's not proof because it doesn't always happen and can be controlled.

Prosecutor: Mr. Blake, did you kill your wife?
Robert Blake: No, I would never have hurt Bonny and I certainly didn't kill her.
Prosecutor: Well, you didn't blink so I suppose you must be telling the truth. We'll have to let you go. Case closed.

Cerise

ha ha you're not fooling anyone here. we all know what you are sugarplum.

Sure you do. :rolleyes: It can't possibly be that dislike stems from the fact that PrezBo is the worst.......president.........ever, could it? And a librul to boot? The only reason to dislike him is because of race?

There is a whole lot of hate in this country and it is found on the left, no doubt about it.

What's that Cerise?

troll.jpg

Cerise

I'm alluding to the manuscript by Jack Torrance.

Ya see, when you typed those words over and over again in your post above, it reminded me of that scene in the movie "The Shining." So, my comment was about the repetition, and a convenient play on your name at the same time. Get it? :rolleyes: Sheesh.

jimpeel

I'm glad the cops friends are sticking up for him. That is to be expected. There may or may not have been any racism involved in the incident. We have no way of knowing really. Doesn't really matter, they both overreacted.

The cops were acting pursuant to the law.

You can not prove that someone is telling the truth by their blinking. It doesn't work that way Jim. Common knowledge.

I did not say that this was proof of deception. It is one of the primary indicators of deception.

I'm not doing any race baiting Jim. You're just trolling now.

I never said that you were a race baiter. I simply stated that you are on the side of the race baiters.

Now why did you ignore the question "If you're not a white supremacist, then why are you siding with white supremacists?"...?

I actually didn't see that question.

I am not a White Supremacist.

I agree with some of the things that that movement believes in. That doesn't make me one of them.

They believe that the country should return to the gold standard. I do too. Does that make me a White Supremacist?

You often side with the radical Muslims. Does that make you a radical Muslim?

You often side against the policies of this country. The radical Muslims also disagree with the policies of this country and they attacked this country and killed numerous Americans.

Are you a radical Muslim; and are you planning an attack on this country in which thousands of Americans will be killed?

Do you still beat your wife?

spike

The cops were acting pursuant to the law.

Nope.
http://gawker.com/5321278/no-henry-louis-gates-is-not-a-railer-a-brawler-or-a-common-street-walker

I did not say that this was proof of deception. It is one of the primary indicators of deception.

Ah, and cops who are aware of this might pay attrention to their own blinking.

I never said that you were a race baiter. I simply atste that you are on the side of the race baiters.

Great. You're on the side of the white supremacists.

I actually didn't see that question.

I am not a White Supremacist.

I agree with some of the things that that movenet believes in. That doesn't make me one of them.

I see. I took that directly from your logic "If he's not a Leftist, why is he siding with Leftists". It looks like you're finally admitting how screwed up your logic was there. Right?

Cerise

Yep.

Where did that blogger you link get his law degree? It's only his opinion, this is the law, and the officer was following the law.

Massachusetts law regarding disorderly conduct:

Our disorderly conduct law seeks to
control intentional conduct which tends to disturb the public
tranquility, or to alarm or provoke others.

It forbids conduct that involves the
use of force or violence. It also prohibits making threats that
involve the immediate use of force or violence. It forbids
tumultuous and highly agitated behavior, which may not involve
physical violence, but which causes riotous commotion and
excessively unreasonable noise, and so constitutes a public
nuisance.

Finally, the law prohibits any conduct that creates a
hazard to public safety or a physically offensive condition by an
act that serves no legitimate purpose of the defendant’s.

There are some interesting perspectives at this thread.

spike

Gates was charged with violating Chapter 272, Section 53 of Massachusetts' state code, which reads in full:

Common night walkers, common street walkers, both male and female, common railers and brawlers, persons who with offensive and disorderly acts or language accost or annoy persons of the opposite sex, lewd, wanton and lascivious persons in speech or behavior, idle and disorderly persons, disturbers of the peace, keepers of noisy and disorderly houses, and persons guilty of indecent exposure may be punished by imprisonment in a jail or house of correction for not more than six months, or by a fine of not more than two hundred dollars, or by both such fine and imprisonment.

Gates is clearly not a street walker, railer, or brawler.

:)

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
According to both men, Crowley—still standing on the porch—told him Gates was there to investigate a break-in. According to Crowley, Gates interrupted him, saying, "Why, because I am a black man in America?" At this point, according to Crowley, Gates didn't strike him as "someone who would break into a house." Still, he found "the way [Gates] responded to [his] routing inquiries peculiar" and accused him in the police report of "yelling" and "exclaiming."

Race did not play a part in the scenario. After all, that white cop told that uppity nigger to get his black ass out on the fucking porch or he'd be busting out the billy club. And the black man was right for begin upset after that.