Official Canada sucks thread

flavio

Banned
Bah the other one was just a ruse but it got me all excited. We need a real good official Canada bashing thread and here it is.

I'll start off with BEER STORES.

One fatefull night I was in Canada for my first time in Hamilton. After a long drive my buddies and I were looking forward to a little relaxation at the hotel and stopped at a little store in search of beer. After an extensive search we came up with nothing.

Timidly I walked up to the counter and asked "if I may impose for a moment could you direct me towards any beer-type libations?"

The clerk, her visage twisted into a demonesque putrid visage shrieked out in a bloody heckling shreik "There's no beer here, you have to go to the Beer Store and they're closed by now".

Empty handed and without the proper funds for a night at the bar we left to quiver in the darkness alert for demons for the rest of the night.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
fury must have this posting message mechanism rigged so I always get the complimentary fart :eek6:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Flavio: You were in Hamilton??? There are SO many bars in Hamilton that have like $1.50 and $2.50 beers

Les: I gotta agree with you about the Canadian girls kicking ass!!!:canada::headbang:

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
we sooooo do! :canada:

he must've missed out on the 24 hour drive thru Beer Store up here, eh? :D

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
no joke dude, :D

t'was about 15 minutes away from here...I think it closed when the factory it was located near closed down. dunno :confuse3:

Altron

What made me laugh was the drive-through part :)
They are trying to stop drunk driving in Canada, right?

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Just because you buy it in the car, it doesn't mean you'll drink it in the car. We have drive-through beer distributers in Pennsylvania.

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
I'll take anything that sucks. :eek: kidding......:confuse3: I'm an Albertan, too. ;)

There are bars that will sell cases of beer... you Americans just don't take the beer drinkin' seriously enough not to try harder?
:D

/me 's not a real beer drinker *puke*