Official Canada sucks thread

Professur

Flav, what can I say. Next time, ask before you travel. You went to the wrong part of Canada. I can buy beer anywhere. I can buy it at the corner store. I can buy it at the local gas station. The liquor store. The grocery store. The pharmacy. The only place I can't get beer is the local Walmart.

Don't tar all of Canada with Ontario's brush. It's your own fault.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Canada does suck though :(

yesterday...
Image-4.jpg

Professur

AlladinSane said:
You can buy beer at the pharmacy? :eek:

What is a bartender except a pharmacist with a limited inventory, but yeah, the local pharmacy has beer. Not a great selection, but, hell, it's cold and wet.

flavio

Banned
Professur said:
Flav, what can I say. Next time, ask before you travel. You went to the wrong part of Canada. I can buy beer anywhere. I can buy it at the corner store. I can buy it at the local gas station. The liquor store. The grocery store. The pharmacy. The only place I can't get beer is the local Walmart.

So this Beer Store stuff is only in Ontario? That's good to know.

Leslie brings up a good point about the weather though. The way I look at it is that the weather in Buffalo, NY is pretty bad. All of Canada is north of Buffalo-> Therefore Canadian weather must really suck.

This is all in fun though :D

Professur

That blizzard passed right north of Montreal, just like every other major snowfall in the past couple of years.

A.B.Normal

flavio said:
Professur said:

So this Beer Store stuff is only in Ontario? That's good to know.

I think its only a Quebec thing ,that you can buy beer anywhere.In B.C. ,you can't buy beer after 11pm except in bars.We do have Beer and wine stores and some of these are now carrying the hardstuff ,but they close at 11pm.