Official Canada sucks thread

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
I can get it, but some Quebecers are gonna be suffering a cruel and unusual punishment this season lol.

Professur

We love you anyways. We'd love you more if you were serving waffles topless, but we still love you anyways.

tonksy

Professur said:
We love you anyways. We'd love you more if you were serving waffles topless, but we still love you anyways.
but the maple syrup really does get everywhere. a shirt makes my life a bit easier.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
tonksy said:
sorry, my canadian geography is the suxxor.

All you need to know is Quebec is french and without booze...the rest fo Canada is not :D

Winky

So does that mean that only
'half' of Canada sux?

Maybe that secession isn’t such a bad idea?

Winky

With your mittens story I was reminded
that it's going to be 27C here today and thought of you.

Winky

Well it never EVER gets 27F here, NEVER EVER!
Heh a course it hasn't ever never snowed either ever lol

K62

Professur said:
No problem here. The SAQ (pronounced sack, sounding like a french curse word) carries all the hard stuff, most wines, and only hard to import beer. Since I don't drink hard liquor or wine, and beer can be had at any depanneur, I'm not effected in the slightest. ('Specially since I've still got a stock of New Brunwick brew from our second honeymoon)

Almost forgot. Dlighted to meet you, Dfisherman.

Ohh the good ol' SAQ.

Two years back I spend the summer in Quebec city on course with the Canadian Navy in the fleet school. Ten min walk from the Dageo Bar (sp?)... I spent many nights there I will tell you!

I know in the Maritimes, the hardest liqour you can buy here that I have seen is Navy rum, 75% I believe.

This is a little something I picked up in Quebec. Ill tell you, it hurts.

tn_PDRM0151.JPG

New Brunswick Brew eh? What did you get?

The Moosehead brewery is a 5 min walk from my house :D

K62

Nixy said:
All you need to know is Quebec is french and without booze...the rest fo Canada is not :D

Quebec??? without booze???

please see picture few posts up :D

I survived a summer there without speaking any french, funny thing is I am from Nouveau-Brunswick. Even worse, the only french word I can say is Nouveau-Brunswick.

:D

Winky

Alcool? our name for straight Alcohol here is

everclear

or inna southern area White Lightning