Official Canada sucks thread

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
that's aboot what is goin on here too.

There was nothing on the ground this morning. the snowplow just went through about an hour ago. Big dump. and :errrr:

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Leslie said:
that's aboot what is goin on here too.

There was nothing on the ground this morning. the snowplow just went through about an hour ago. Big dump. and :errrr:

You took a big dump, and now you're shivering? What's that got to do with a snowplow? :confuse2: :D

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
K62 said:
Quebec??? without booze???

please see picture few posts up :D

I survived a summer there without speaking any french, funny thing is I am from Nouveau-Brunswick. Even worse, the only french word I can say is Nouveau-Brunswick.

:D

Yes but with the SAQ workers on strike...:p

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Canada soooooooooooo sucks.

I had to shovel the driveway yesterday. Now I cannot move. All of the muscles from my waist up are pooched. It is work to just extend my arms...even with 6 Aleve in me. I huuuuuuuuuuuuurt!! *sobs*

Either I will end up being ripped like I used to be during the winter, or wheelchair ridden.

Canada sucks.

Winky

Phoenix had a recent 'cold' snap
doin' fine now though heh

Not_cold.JPG

Winky

Heh heh I figgered as much!
Yep when it drops below 60F the
better half whines about how cold it is.
I counter with "it don ever get cold here
here compared with elsewhere"

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
I was out about 3/4 done the driveway when the snowblower neighbour from 3 doors down came out to his car and felt sorry for me...offered to take care of it for me for the winter. That was mighty nice of him.

K62

Les, move over here.

We have beautiful weather in Saint John.

Fog in the summer.
Rain most of the winter.

No snow yet though :D

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
ooooooooooooh fog!! :D

did you get to experience the joys of Barrie in winter when you were here?

K62

No mam, I was only up there for 10 weeks in the summer of 2002. I got to experience a few days that hit over 40!

You know, those temperatures are hard on a poor maritimes boy, especially when you are out for hours at a time on a parade square! Many times we would be standing at attention on a parade square and would hear a rifle hit the deck, then the hollow thud of the person doing a nose dive into the asphalt. Not a pretty site.

;)

Professur

K62 said:
Les, move over here.

We have beautiful weather in Saint John.

Fog in the summer.
Rain most of the winter.

No snow yet though :D

You have no idea how close I've come to moving there. I love the view from Manawagonish rd.

Toolbox™

I'm halfway across the world and am up-to-date with many current events and have never heard anything bad about Canada! :)

DFisherman

Toolbox™ said:
I'm halfway across the world and am up-to-date with many current events and have never heard anything bad about Canada! :)

Kamarad Toolbox,

It's like most other places on this planet, some good, some bad, some terrible, some fantastic. In the end we hope the good outweighs the not-so-good.

Cheers,

- DFisherman