Oh, by the way

spike

No, they're special rights. A defined group has defined priveleges.

No equal. Anyone can marry any other consenting adult. Right Now hetero couples have special rights.

Does it say only white guys can vote?

No, it doesn't say who can marry either. Still not sure where you're going with this.

My statement was that it took women and blacks (and other groups) a long time to get equal rights. It's going to take some work before gays and lesbians to get them too.

spike

Everyone is free to be religious, as long as it's Buddhism.

Fat people are not allowed to marry other fat people. You're free to marry someone skinny.

Yeah, it's all equal. :rolleyes:

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Alright, they don't. Heterosexual couples must follw the exact same rules that homosexual couples must follow.

There, feel better?

spike

No, they're allowed to get married in all the states and homosexual couples aren't.

Heterosexual couples have special rights.

spike

But the people, who vote ..... How many states, where the people vote in general elections have voted down gay marrige?

The answer is ........ ????????. :laugh3:

Dunno, doesn't matter. Sometimes people vote for representatives that then vote on bills.

I know you advocate limitations on personal freedom by the state on this issue. Nanny state stuff.

ResearchMonkey

I like how you think that the will of the people doesn't matter. Commie-boy

You really work at hard repeatign things like theres some truth to it don't you. typical.

lol xenu.

spike

I like how you think that the will of the people doesn't matter.

It does matter, representatives get elected with that will.

Commie-boy

Back to your trolling when you don't have an argument. Typical.

You really work at hard repeatign things like theres some truth to it don't you. typical.

Yes, the truth is you advocate limiting personal freedoms through the state on things that don't even effect you. Fascist boy.

valkyrie

Hate rules another day. It's only natural. We fear that which we do not understand. We fear that which is different from ourselves. We fear it and we keep it oppressed or we kill it off.

I'm waiting for the fear ridden to go gay bashing again and get away with it like they used to. I smell it coming. After that... lynchin' the nigras will be their next pastime. Take another step back and another and another.

Inkara1

I just love how thinking gays shouldn't be allowed to marry AUTOMATICALLY means that you MUST hate them and MUST fear them.

It's like how if you don't agree with Obama you're racist. Or, for that matter, if you didn't agree with Bush you were anti-American.

Winky

+1
I'll second your moonbat
and raise you a batshit Krazy.

It ain't got nuthin' to do with Homosexuals gettin' married
it's about not denigrating the Institution of Marriage
Ya know what used to be the bedrock on which a family
was founded. Yup family values under attack once more.