Oh, by the way

spike

Winky,

Spike believes that any adult homosexual should be able to marry any other adult homosexual they want without exception.

He is okay with brothers marrying brothers, sisters marrying sisters, fathers marrying sons, and mothers marrying daughters. When I posed this question he responded HERE that I was "stretching".

Yes, it's a big stretch because you made it up. I did not say that. I have actually not said anything encouraging hetero or homosexual couples to marry family. See equal rights.

spike

I see. You want to grow new branches on the family tree to accommodate homosexuals. You have addressed the parents of the couple but you do not address the genealogy of the couple themselves. Which one is the "mother" and which one is the "father"? Which one goes on the mother's chart and which one goes on the father's chart?

If the child has two mothers they have two mother charts. I don't understand why this is so hard for you. You replace the fathers side with the other mother. Easy.

spike

You have stated that homosexual anal sex is "natural".

Natural.

Why are rectal prolapses common among homosexuals?

Or how about this? *edited to remove link - Leslie - if there's buttfloss it's fine*"Receptive homosexuals have 50 times the rate of anal cancers." Is that "natural"?

Why is *edited to remove link - Leslie - if there's buttfloss it's fine* anal carcinoma more common in homosexuals. Is that "natural"?

Yes, many subgroups of society are prone to certain illnesses than other groups. Some races are prone to certain illness, women are more prone to breast cancer, etc. Yes it's natural.

Genealogy is important to trace family origins, medical history, race, ethnicity, etc.

Jim, with adopted children the parents aren't genetically related whether it's a heterosexual or homosexual couple. You can trace your family tree but medical history, race, ethnicity is not really going to apply so much.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Marriage is not a right, it's a rite.

Voters in 31 of 31 states said no to homosexual rites. The people set the standard.

spike

Yes, bigots have often historically voted to limit other peoples freedoms. It took awhile for women and blacks and other groups to get equality under the law. It's going to take some more work before same sex couples get equality.

ResearchMonkey

Yes, bigots have often historically voted to limit other peoples freedoms. It took awhile for women and blacks and other groups to get equality under the law. It's going to take some more work before same sex couples get equality.
logoge.jpg

spike

They are noty being denied a right.

They're either being denied a right or heterosexuals are being given special rights. Either way it's not equality. So we need to fix this so that the State is not giving freedoms to one group that they don't to another group.

ResearchMonkey

They're either being denied a right or heterosexuals are being given special rights. Either way it's not equality. So we need to fix this so that the State is not giving freedoms to one group that they don't to another group.
Civil union -- regardless the right are te same.

jimpeel

Jimmi The links in yer post even with the disclaimers (thanks by the way)
which I didn't even click

are icky

just like the hole homo issue ewwwwww

The sites, with the exception of the first one, were medical sites which had photographic examples of the diseased organs.

There is nothing pretty about rectal prolapses, anal cancers, and anal carcinomas regardless of the sex or sexual orientation of the victim. They are however, by the standards set here by some posters, quite "natural".

spike

Civil union -- regardless the right are te same.

It's good that you support civil unions with equal rights for same sex couples. It's a start. That would be great progress if all the states that don't currently allow that would start.

There's no reason for one group to have exclusive access to a word though.

Winky

Everyone knows homosexuality IS abnormal.

Oh yes natural indeed!

What is wrong is right, right is wrong.
Everything falls into some kind of made up gray area.