Oh, by the way

ResearchMonkey

Sure, I bet a bunch of people got letters from their insurers deathcare panels today even.
Letters that say you cannot be treated by anyone legally? Like the government death panels will be sending.

Or does the private sector allow you to get treatment anywhere you like you just need to pay for it?

spike

Letters that say you cannot be treated by anyone legally? Like the government death panels will be sending.

Could you please give me some evidence that the government death panels are going to be sending letters that you can't be treated by anyone legally?

It seems like you made that up.

Or does the private sector allow you to get treatment anywhere you like you just need to pay for it?

Right, the public option won't prevent you from getting treatment anywhere you want if you want to pay for it either.

ResearchMonkey

The public option will become the only option with time. Then the Government will determine who is allowed what treatments.

Death panels.

1257295514098.jpg

Cerise

Uhhhh......"rectal prolapse?" Hello?

Does anybody here know what they mean when they say: "prolapse????"

We're talking a serious "Loose Lucy."

spike

The public option will become the only option with time.

You made that up.

Then the Government will determine who is allowed what treatments.

Currently the insurance companies determine who is allowed what treatments. With reform we could keep them from denying people with pre-existing conditions or dropping people when they get sick. Allowing them to determine who gets what treatment less.

Also the public option won't deny people with pre-existing conditions or drop them when they get sick.

Winky

Well I sure hope it covers them prolapsed rectums
since it certainly does cover crack the Hoes abortions
and all the illegals it should fix the poop packers poopers

One call does it all
one stop pooper repair

ResearchMonkey

YNo actually the insurance companies control what treatments they'll pay for.
I can see why you can't grasp how the free market works.

You see insurance pays for treatement covered by insurance. Your free to pay for any procedure you like, but they can't make you any smarter for any price, sorry. :shrug:

spike

I can see why you can't grasp how the free market works.

You see insurance pays for treatement covered by insurance. Your free to pay for any procedure you like, but they can't make you any smarter for any price, sorry. :shrug:

I'm sorry your not grasping how the free market or the public option works.

You see insurance or the public option will pay for any treatment they cover.

Your free to pay for any procedure you like. But either will not be able to help you get any smarter.