Oil for Food humanitarian aid?

madrin

You don't debate anything Flavio. You cut and paste shit out of the Guardian or SFGate as incontrovertible fact and then go cower in the corner until someone calls you out on it...

Then you whine like my favorite bitch until you get tired and go to bed or have to slink off to your barista gig...

GODDAMN man!! You are as dumb as a day is long!

MADrin

flavio

Banned
So really, you just have absolutely no ability to back up even a little bit of what you say?

It sure is entertaining to reduce someone to nonsensical ranting.

outside looking in

<b>Registered Member</b>
flavio said:
outside looking in said:
I wonder if they know they're doing the wrong thing

I never said that.
It was a take off of your post in another thread.

flavio said:
The UN's children's aid agency Unicef said that 100,000 children under the age of five are at risk of dehydration and diseases such as diarrhoea due to the lack of clean water.
How many children were at risk of dehydration and disease before the attack started? How abundant has clean water been in the previous days/months/years/decades? How many people have already died because of Saddam's tyranny?

So, in your infinite wisdom, tell us: is it better to allow a thousand people to die every day for years, or to allow two thousand to die every day for a few weeks, so that no more shall die in the future?

You try to make everything fit into your black and white view of the world. EVERYDAMNEDTHING. And you question my perception of reality?

madrin

Likewise, it must feel good to live in a personal world of delusion and stupidity...

...by the way, did you check the little "yes" box on your drivers license app that asked if you were mentally retarded? I sure hope so...the DMV has an obligation to keep tabs on the mentally challenged...

I'm gonna check on this....

MADrin

PostCode

Major contributor!
[sarcasm]
Reading headlines from liberal newspapers isn't research.
[/sarcasm]

I feel the need to quote sarcasm because flav never reads between the lines.

flavio

Banned
PostCode said:
[sarcasm]
Reading headlines from liberal newspapers isn't research.
[/sarcasm]

I suppose you have something to prove me wrong? Go ahead and use one of your conservative sources.

madrin

I suppose you have something to prove me wrong? Go ahead and use one of your conservative sources.

....My god, you're three celled , aren't you?

....that's just the dumbest thing I've heard here yet. His point was that the extreme lean was biased....would a lean to the other extreme "prove" anything any more than what YOU put up does?

That's the point...

You make this too easy Flavio.....you bring all this on yourself, slappy...

flavio

Banned
So which of my sources are in question here exactly?

BBC?

Guardian?

Sfgate?

Amnesty International?

Go ahead and let me know which ones I'm not allowed to use and I'll get the same info from an OTC approved source.

flavio

Banned
Everybody alright with BBC?

...shit screw it. You guys tell me which sources you see as too biased to use here.

HeXp£Øi±

Why'd they get pm'd? Don't you people know entertainment when you see it!?
grenade.gif

outside looking in

<b>Registered Member</b>
I heard on NPR this morning on the way to work a quote of a statement from Daschel that there is no intelligence to support claims that there is a humanitarian crisis present.

So there! nah nah! :rolleyes:

Of course, that's what US officials are going to claim until it is impossible to hide. And, of course, the sensationalizing media is going to continue reporting that there is a humanitarian crisis until it becomes impossible to deny that it is a false claim. Which side is telling the truth? How the hell should we know without going there ourselves? You sure as hell don't...

You read everything through your filter of extreme bias. You dismiss anything US officials say as outright lies. And you expect what you post to just be accepted as fact? :retard4:

flavio

Banned
outside looking in said:
You read everything through your filter of extreme bias.

Just because you happen to be biased towards believing anything that makes you feel good about the war don't act like there's anything wrong with my outlook.

A lot of people here are posting only pro-war articles.

madrin

There's a LOT wrong with your outlook, Flavio...

It's been pointed out, and it is wholly undeniable, that you cut and paste bits of larger articles when those bits support whatever it is you believe this week, which I might add is never easily pinned down.

...and you're crass. Someone here put up a picture of a soldier carrying a kid out of someplace...not sure where...not sure when...not sure of the circumstances, and then YOU come back with this wiseass remark along the lines of "I wonder if he just blew away that kids parents?".

I admit..I paraphrased that and it might not be the exact quote...but you can't deny putting that up...and that's offensive. Only a real prick would pipe up with something like that. And you do this a LOT , Flavio.....

You know what, though? I support your right to put up whatever you like, for whatever agenda you want to support, aimed at whomever you choose to target....but with that "right" HAS to come the understanding that each time you do this someone is probably gonna lob something right back at you that details and shouts down your abjectly stupid rhetoric...

..and it might be offensive to you, and that's even better. What YOU put out from now on is gonna be jammed right back up your ass whenever possible. No one's intimidated by you, you're held in generally low esteem....and as I mentioned last eve, you bring it on yourself.

Now, what I put up last night directly contradicted some of the AUP..for that I apologize to the board. I do NOT make any concessions to YOU though. You are everything I mentioned in that broadside, and while I'm sure it'd be wished that you'd take at least some of it to heart, I know you're utterly incapable of doing so...Lets get a few things right out in the open though. You're not honorable. You're not trying to get a message out to balance the debate, and you're not in ANY way interesting.....what you ARE, is merely an annoying bully....

...so , go on now..take a half hour or so and come up with some damn near witty barb answering this back.

Can't wait...I'm sure it'll be some of your best work...

MADrin

flavio

Banned
madrin said:
that you cut and paste bits of larger articles when those bits support whatever it is you believe this week

I quote articles that support what I am saying the same as everyone else does. I always link to the article as well so you may read it yourself if you would like.

The problem is that since you aren't able to use any facts that would prove your own point that you resort to insults time and again.

This tactic is weak and unconvincing. If you have any intelligent arguement that contradicts me then go ahead and post it. Your insults aren't convincing anyone.