OT Central LOGO!

sbcanada

Since we don't really have a logo yet, whoever wants to make one can post it here, and then we'll vote to see which one we'll use. :)

ris

could you give us the rgb or cmyk markers for the green that makes up the site headers? makes for accuracy in colour match.

sbcanada

Do a screenshot and paste it into MS Paint... then use the lil eye dropper to copy the green? :D

Fury should know the RGB stuff, I don't have access to those settings. :(

ris

i'd use a screenshot but the colours won't be accurate, you get distortion in tone. when fury gets a free sec that'll be fine.

thanks sb :)

Kruz

here is a quick one

Attachment(s):

otc2.gif, 7.31kb

otc2.gif

fury

Administrator
Staff member
The green strip color is HTML code #009900, don't know right off hand what RGB value that is

ris

thanks for the info fury, i know it sounds picky but i believe in getting the right info in before i start designing anything, and the green is important to me.

i'll see if i can turn anything out over the weekend, i have loads of drawings to do for my masters oral exam, and work avoidance is all to easy :)

don't expect it to be flashy mind, i am virtually a minimalist

ris

after all the asking for the green i couldn't match it very well at on the first try. i can always have another go at it if i get bored with drawing up

i warned you it was minimalist!

fdcc46da.jpg

Q

ris, your logo isn't showing up for me. I even tried pasting it in the address bar, but no go there either :(