I did this one for HWC case badge thing in 2000

Could be easily modified.

Attachment(s):

hwc-badge.jpg, 3.05kb

hwc-badge.jpg

outside looking in

<b>Registered Member</b>
ris,

Yeah, I was thinking it was just going to be inserted in the middle of the header bar... that would look pretty strange.

I think it would look good on either the right or left sides (doesn't seem like something symmetric that should be in the middle, but I'm no architect ;)). I assume you're intending to extend the "pattern" across the entire header... that would look pretty good.

I'm still wondering how it will look with all of the other plain-ass blocks of green around. I would probably have to see it to be able to get a good idea... I've never been good with visualizing colors. :(

ris

the question of positioning has been going through my mind and i'm still not sure quite what the solution is. as i said my intention was always to just take over the whole bar [designer meglomania :D], but that might not be the best approach.

blending in is less of a problem i think, as long as the background shades are based on [or actually contain block of] the green that forms the borders of the rest of the site.

perhaps i'll do a mu fu style screenshot to see if it works.

it's amazing how somehting so straightforward can get so complex when you really think about it :)

*edit - if it is on either side then it's on the right, that much i do know

outside looking in

<b>Registered Member</b>
Yeah, I was thinking right as well - looked like you intended it to be that way. I guess you could center otcentral on the header, and fill in on each side... but I kind of like the way it looks now.

ris

here is a first go at a screenshot, with a full blend along the entire length of the banner

fdcbf601.jpg

sbcanada

:D

Fury will like this one, even if no one else does... just you wait and see! This will be our logo!!! :D :cool:

Attachment(s):

MYLOGO6.gif, 10.63kb

MYLOGO6.gif