OT Central LOGO!

ris

hold up....

*tinker tinker....swuting imagestation.....swut*

should be ok now :)

thanks for the headsup *q*

outside looking in

<b>Registered Member</b>
I kind of like that ris... though, just a bit more might not hurt... like spelling out "Central." Other than that, very tasteful.

ris

hehehe, i hoped i could have less :D

i'll get back with a revised one if i can find time [ie when avoiding work]

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
I like it! It is really distinctive from those of other boards I've seen - we would be original! :)

Q

Oooooohhh. I like the one ris did....very nice! ('specially now that I can see it :) )

MuFu

Hmm... wouldn't let me attach it for some reason. ?(

Don't really like the O... looks like a "Q"...blah.

MuFu

Grrr... third time lucky. :mad2:

Attachment(s):

OTlogo.jpg, 88.37kb

OTlogo.jpg

MuFu

Ah well... kinda sucks, but I'd love to see a play on the HWC logo just to stirr things up a bit. :D

MuFu.

ris

here is one with more text

fdcc3b21.jpg

to be honest i'm not a huge fan of tag lines and like to keep things simple.

mufu - you got in ahead of me, i was just about to do the same thing for a laugh :D

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
I knew about the colors, just hadn't had time yet, no biggie.:D problem is now, with the correct coloring, the file is 265KB, too big to upload. Hell if I know why.

outside looking in

<b>Registered Member</b>
ris,

That's perfect. :)

I'm concerned about how the color will blend in with the heading bar? Perhaps the layout of the page could be altered so that it works fine. :( ?(

ris

my guess is that you are thinking of a centrally located logo where the current words are, while the design is for the entire header bar, which is a little cheeky on my part D

good point though, the intention was [and this is where the rgb stuff came in] to match the green of the site in the vertical line that sits behind the 't' of ot.

best thing to do is define how you see the logo working [central at the top or entire header, repeated at other parts of the site, that sort of stuff]