OTC BBQ 7/1-2/06

catocom

Professur said:
Since the 4th is further down the week than last year, I'm not sure how the camping availability is gonna be, so I might have to hit you up, Cat, for a couple of nights.

But we're there. Come hell or high water, we're there.
Man, you know you all are welcome to stay the whole stint here, if you want.
It'd save you a dollar or 2. ;)

Professur

catocom said:
Man, you know you all are welcome to stay the whole stint here, if you want.
It'd save you a dollar or 2. ;)

No, as a matter of fact, it won't. If I'm staying any time on your property, I'll be paying exactly what Stone Mountain would cost me. And that's not open to discussion.

catocom

Professur said:
No, as a matter of fact, it won't. If I'm staying any time on your property, I'll be paying exactly what Stone Mountain would cost me. And that's not open to discussion.
ehhh, we\ll talk when you get here,:D

Professur

catocom said:
ehhh, we\ll talk when you get here,:D

Damn straight. And drink beer. And talk. And watch the kids try and drown one another. And talk. And wash bug repellent out of someone's eyes. And drink beer. And talk. And probably fix a few computers. And drink beer. And talk.

But that's not gonna change anything.
BTW, I'm charging up the US cell phone. Anyone have any thoughts on where I should give them as a zipcode?

Kruz

Sunday is out for me and I have to work Saturday till 4,
I may be able to get out earlier (most likely I can) so at least I can show up for awhile and maybe grab a burger or two:)
Saturday stuff Still at your house Steve?
Cindy has to work Saturday, but I'll see if I can coax Casey to tag along:toast:

HomeLAN

Kruz said:
Sunday is out for me and I have to work Saturday till 4,
I may be able to get out earlier (most likely I can) so at least I can show up for awhile and maybe grab a burger or two:)
Saturday stuff Still at your house Steve?
Cindy has to work Saturday, but I'll see if I can coax Casey to tag along:toast:

I THINK Saturday's at my place - we haven't pinned down specifics yet.

Kruz

catocom said:
Kruz, what about the 4th tues,,,,
You wanna come up for burgers, and fireworks?
sorry cat, we have our annual family get together, cookout/fireworks thing going at my brothers house this year.

Professur

YAHOOO> Done, and done. We're reserved at Stone mountain 24/6 to 7/7 solid. One site, no moving, and right where I wanted to be (almost). Let the party commence.

Inkara1

The time off has been requested... so I'm waiting to hear back. Since the Fairlane Club meet is the weekend afterwards, I put in for my vacation to be the week between those two weekends. That would include the fourth.

Professur

He's started with the Southern accent again. All weekend, he's been nearly incomprehensible. For a while it had tamed down, but this weekend, it was back with a fury.