Party of Corruption...

jimpeel

Nope, still doesn't make a lick of sense?

I made the statement. You questioned the statement. I showed you an example. End of story.

The press has not made black or blind a negative thing yet you said "Now they are stuck with a blind, Black, philandering druggie governor."
as if black and blind were a bad thing.

I gave you the example. One should be enough. You just like sending people on wild goose chases.

Don't try to squirm out of this.

I was never in it.

If you meant New York why would you use a Florida publication as an example of someone "stuck" with a blind black governor. Your making even less sense now.

It was the first example that googled up. If you want New York examples, google your own.

I quoted your words Jim. You were the one making a deal out of it.

"Now they are stuck with a blind, Black, philandering druggie governor."

Your words. You used them as an insult.

The press made a big deal of his being Black and blind. I merely added philandering (by his own admission) and druggie (by his own admission) to the list.

Interesting that you don't find it "insulting" that the press has focused on those two aspects of his humanity. Of course, they're not me; and you don't hate them.

I can always tell when you're in a corner. You start the trolling and insults.

Grow up Jim.

Interesting that you fit the definition so closely while accusing others of being one.

An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who posts controversial and usually irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, with the intention of baiting other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

I'm not the one hoisting ridiculous arguments in the quest to send people on wild goose chases. You are a joke and we all know it. Get used to it.

spike

I made the statement. You questioned the statement. I showed you an example. End of story.

You made a statement, tried unsuccessfully to blame it on the media. I called you on it.

I gave you the example. One should be enough. You just like sending people on wild goose chases.

I'm not looking for any examples. Just trying to figure out why YOU portrayed black and blind as a bad thing. Just answer the question.

I was never in it.

Then quit avoiding the questions.

It was the first example that googled up. If you want New York examples, google your own.

I asked who they were and you replied with something nonsensical in attempt to sqirm out of your statement.

The press made a big deal of his being Black and blind. I merely added philandering (by his own admission) and druggie (by his own admission) to the list.

Interesting that you don't find it "insulting" that the press has focused on those two aspects of his humanity. Of course, they're not me; and you don't hate them.

No, YOU made black and blind a negative thing. Not the press. YOUR statements Jim.

So explain what you have against black and blind people.

Interesting that you fit the definition so closely while accusing others of being one.

That would be interesting if you had a point. But no, you're always the one to start the insults and trolling.

I'm not the one hoisting ridiculous arguments in the quest to send people on wild goose chases.

No wild goose chase. You don't need to chase down anything at all. Just explain why YOU used black and blind as an insult. Simple Jim.

You are a joke and we all know it. Get used to it.

Jim, you're like a little child throwing a tantrum. When you're backed into a corner all you have is insults. The other members have already made it clear that they are tired of this from you. Have a little respect for the forum rules or you're going to continue to get no respect from the other people here.

Cerise

someone with his basic intelligence level and cartoonish view of the world has any business in that office. he's actually a good guy on a personal level.

:wave2:

Lest you forget, he received a bachelor’s degree in history from Yale University in 1968, and a Master of Business Administration from Harvard Business School in 1975.

I would think it takes a little more than a "basic intelligence level" to accomplish that.

Apparently, and fortunately, enough people felt that he did have business in that office to put him there.

http://www.libraries.psu.edu/maps/2004electionmap.htm

Cerise

:brow:

She don't lie, she don't lie, she don't lie.

…...when he casually put his hand in his pants pocket and pulled out a joint one night, I was startled but kept silent. I thought how foolish it was of him to carry marijuana around, but it was typical of his bulletproof attitude. He felt comfortable enough to continue smoking marijuana occasionally when he was with me. I didn't object.

By the way, he most certainly did inhale. I never saw him use cocaine, but he talked about it. He complained about how cocaine really had a bad effect on him. It didn't stop him from using it, though. He told me about a party he had been to, and said, "I got so f----- up on cocaine at that party."

He said it made his scalp itch, and he felt conspicuous because he was talking with people who were not aware drugs were at the party, and all he wanted to do was scratch his head.....there were times he did so much cocaine at parties that his head would itch. He was afraid if he continued to walk around scratching his head, people would think something more serious than dandruff was going on with him…..

http://alamo-girl.com/0335.htm

No one has yet claimed to have seen George W. Bush use cocaine or said someone with firsthand knowledge told them they saw him do it. And, no one has come forward to say that Bush recounted to them the affect cocaine had on his body. All three are true in the case of Bill Clinton, but the media don’t care now and they didn’t care in 1991 or 1992.

http://www.mediaresearch.org/cyberalerts/1999/cyb19990820.asp

Gotta get some for my brother. He has a nose like a vacuum cleaner.

http://prorev.com/2008/01/so-you-want-to-talk-about-drugs-and.html

Cerise

"Junkie. Pothead. That's where I'd been headed: the final fatal role of the young would be black man," Obama wrote. Mostly he smoked marijuana and drank alcohol, Obama wrote, but occasionally he would snort cocaine when he could afford it.

Another lib walks the path of his "D" peers.