Please..The West is in danger ..Help them

woodman19_99

SPAMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and by the way

:stfu:

DAMMIT! Iwanted to be first on this one!

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
Shit - I think I forgot to hit the neg karma - goddamnitalltohell.

I hope he gets pig in his stew tonight.

BB

well judging by the replies, i am not suprised.

but... is this board so heavily censored that you cannot even give me a one sentence generalised overview description?

is this what the terrorists do ? - laugh to the heavens as we curtail our freedom and mock us because we ourselves thus cast away our free rights and liberties that men and women die (and HAVE died for) to protect?

is this the response, fuck everything we hold dear and they hate in the name of defence?

fuck that shit- stand for freedom and liberty, fight terror with freedom and liberty.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
BB get your head out of your butt.

He didn't say what it said because he either considered it not worth mention it or because he just didn't want to.

Just FYI it was a bunch of links to pages to convert from christianity to islam, or so the message said.

BB

BB get your head out of your butt.

He didn't say what it said because he either considered it not worth mention it or because he just didn't want to.

Just FYI it was a bunch of links to pages to convert from christianity to islam, or so the message said.

my head's just fine where it is thanks :D (prefer Pussy anyway, but thanks for the imagery ;) )

oh ok ... was only a simple curious question.

spike

Hey, you guys don't mind if I leave some of these Awake! pamphlets for you to read do you?

I'll just slip them under the OTC front door.

spike

Awake pamphlets? ... WTF is that? Starbucks coupons?

My Lord, never seen an Awke! pamphlet? I will send a gaggle of elders over right away to get you some and have them throw in a dozen Watchtower's. You guys can have a nice little friendly chat about armageddon.

unclehobart

Phftt. Izzis some religious hooey? Are ya talking about those little mispelled mini-hell papers found in bad gas station urinals?

L
O
L

If going to heaven means going with the likes of those that would pass out such things. I'll pass and go straight to hell without GO or my $200.

spike

Look, the elders are at your door right now with copies of both.

Watchtower_pic_for_WP.jpg