Please..The West is in danger ..Help them

tonksy

:hmm: I'm a Christian and I don't want those folks at my door.....and anyway, that crap ain't allowed here. That's one of the only things I agree with the home owners covenance about :D

spike

Jehovah is going to smite you or something now.

Huh, isn't being smitten a good feeling? We might have to rethink smiting as a scare tactic.

chcr

Too cute for words
Jack Chick is the least intelligent person in the room. I don't care where the room is or who or what else is in it.

BlurOfSerenity

i blare music in my car a lot, and today as i was parking my car in front of my fiance's house after work, two door-to-door-going jehovah's witnesses walked past my car as the words "i'm ready to take your 666 in my heart" (from "your sweet six-six-six" by HIM) were to be heard.

it was amusing, and i needed a laugh.

Inkara1

Awake! and The Watchtower are actually quite professional publications. They put quite a bit of time and money into them.

unclehobart

I should probably root out all of these old spam threads and put 'em through the paper shredder.... that or peg them all to the top as crucifixtion monuments to ward off future spammers.

Error

Banned
LOL @ the west was in danger again..

Hey, I only posted here because all there is for me to do is read all the old KK posts and reply to THEM. I'll never get out of here, I say! Never! Might as well start my own prison gang.

Inkara1

I used to be a Jehova's Witness. When I was like 10.

My grandma on my mom's side is a Jehovah's Witness as well. As I understand it, technically she's not supposed to talk to most of the family because we're not Witnesses. Glad she doesn't follow that rule.

Error

Banned
lol... I'm not one anymore thank GOD but... you know... at 10 you don't really have a choice...

POP QUIZ!@1

dyou know why there's no windows in their churches? Or what's it called... their "kingdom halls"?

unclehobart

I don't remember windows on Mormon or Mason halls either. Must be all robes, candles, daggers, and murmuring in there.

Inkara1

I actually don't know why there aren't windows in the kindom halls. I'm trying to remember if the only one I've ever been in has windows or not.

Mormom churches, at least around here, have windows... but the main worship room is in the center of the building and thus has no windows. The way the Mormon church is arranged is that there's a long set of rooms, with dividers to allow for expansion. There's the main worship hall and then another big room, with basketball hoops but also with carpet (very shirt carpet, classroom-style, but carpet nonetheless), then maybe another little room at the end of the central area, probably bathrooms as well. Surrounding that central area is a hallway that makes a complete loop around the building, then between the hallway and the exterior walls are offices, classrooms, the kitchen, etc. Those rooms all have windows. At each end and in the midpoints of the two long sides are foyer areas with doors leacing to the outside, plus there's a door to the outside in the kitchen.