Please..The West is in danger ..Help them

Error

Banned
I went from religion to religion before I was 18, because I was force-fed them, but afterwards I was free to express my complete disbelief in God... and then, well, shit happens, and you know there has to be a God. I do feel the urge, when people say they don't believe in God, to reply "well just wait til someone you love's about to die... and you find yourself praying to god that he exists."... but I've only responded like that a few times, and... well... it no go so well... so I just keep my two cents.

BlurOfSerenity

kind of like that "there are no atheists in the trenches" quote or whatever.

i just think it's weird that a lot of these militant atheists don't realize they suck just as bad if not moreso than people who try to push their religion --whatever it may be -- on them. i'd be tempted to say i've had more atheists push their crap on me than anyone else.

Error

Banned
"God EXISTS!"
"Nuh-uh!"
"Yes huh!"
"Nuh-uh!"
"Yes huh!"
"Nuh-uh!"
"Yes huh!"
"Nuh-uh!"
"Yes huh!"
"Nuh-uh!"
"Yes huh!"
"Nuh-uh!"
"Yes huh!"
"Nuh-uh!"
"Yes huh!"
"Nuh-uh!"
"Yes huh!"
"Nuh-uh!"
"Yes huh!"
"Nuh-uh!"
"Yes huh!"
"Nuh-uh!"
"Yes huh!"
"Nuh-uh!"
"Yes huh!"
"Nuh-uh!"
"Yes huh!"
"Nuh-uh!"
"Yes huh!"
"Nuh-uh!"
"Yes huh!"
"Nuh-uh!"
"Yes huh!"
"Nuh-uh!"
"Yes huh!"
"Nuh-uh!"
"Yes huh!"
"Nuh-uh!"
"Yes huh!"
"Nuh-uh!"
"Yes huh!"
"Nuh-uh!"
"Yes huh!"
"Nuh-uh!"
"Yes huh!"

BlurOfSerenity

yeah, people don't realize it's not something you're just going to convince someone of.

"god doesn't exist"
"yes, he/she/it does"
"oh goodness, i had no idea, thank you for informing me!"

i'm sure never happens.

unclehobart

"God EXISTS!"
"Nuh-uh!"
"Yes huh!"
"Nuh-uh!"
"Yes huh!"
"Nuh-uh!"
"Yes huh!"
"Nuh-uh!"
"Yes huh!"
"Nuh-uh!"
"Yes huh!"
"Nuh-uh!"
"Yes huh!"
"Nuh-uh!"
"Yes huh!"
"Nuh-uh!"
"Yes huh!"
"Nuh-uh!"
"Yes huh!"
"Nuh-uh!"
"Yes huh!"
"Nuh-uh!"
"Yes huh!"
"Nuh-uh!"
"Yes huh!"
"Nuh-uh!"
"Yes huh!"
"Nuh-uh!"
"Yes huh!"
"Nuh-uh!"
"Yes huh!"
"Nuh-uh!"
"Yes huh!"
"Nuh-uh!"
"Yes huh!"
"Nuh-uh!"
"Yes huh!"
"Nuh-uh!"
"Yes huh!"
"Nuh-uh!"
"Yes huh!"
"Nuh-uh!"
"Yes huh!"
"Nuh-uh!"
"Yes huh!"
At least youre half right.

unclehobart

yeah, people don't realize it's not something you're just going to convince someone of.

"god doesn't exist"
"yes, he/she/it does"
"oh goodness, i had no idea, thank you for informing me!"

i'm sure never happens.
Politics and religion... the great cornerstones of 'don't go there'.

chcr

Too cute for words
As an atheist, it never ceases to amaze me how many atheists think it's their "duty" or something to "deconvert" the masses. :rolleyes: The whole business is a waste of time, why would I waste more trying to convince someone that I'm right. Believe what you want, I know I will. Proselytizing is for fanatics, IMO and being a fanatic atheist is just stupid.

unclehobart

They're all wrinkly, old, and dance around nekkid with swords, and mumble mumbo jumbo incantations over a tray of Schnapps... oh... wait... thats the Mormons.

Inkara1

Admittedly, I didn't get iinto the deepest, darkest teachings of the church... but pretty much all that stuff is news to me.

I'd check the Book of Mormon the missionaries gave me when I was in high school, but I'm not sure where it is right now or if I even still have it.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Generally, any place that they can build in three or four days (they work around the clock) isn't the kind of place that will survive armageddon.

I wouldn't know about that. Depends upon the materials used, and the thickness of the walls.