POST A PICTURE OF YOUR DESK

dan

heh, i can see a new game here "guess what dan's been photographing with his shite camera"...

all three of them are juice... i like juice...

i'm still confused about the potato

dan

heh, i see where you're coming from!

it's actually a hat, a hat with a bobble on top... got that free for being one of the first people at this new club night here...

but having it as a potato sounds funnier - so... err... yeah! it's a potato!

dan

just to scare you - here's the hat in all it's glory...

sadly, i should have left it where it was - there was a tax bill hidden undeneath it :grumpy:

hat.jpg

ipmoof

I have no money. All gone, lol - I had a whole shitload coming out of my gap year and now that's basically all gone. :-\

Won't be able to get a job easily this summer either so I might have to sell some stuff to afford food etc.

Ack. :(

dan

even that's crap during the summer holidays...

ten weeks where the entire university population is dumped into the job market... unless you can type 70wpm you don't even get on the list of potentials :(

at least a couple of years ago there was dot-com fever, and it was easy to get outrageously highly paid jobs... i mean, i was offered £35k just before starting uni... probably i'd earn 15 for the same job now, if it was even possible to get an interview.

roll on the phd!

Jeslek

Banned
Keyword: co-op education... That way you don't flood the market in the summer with hundreds of students looking for jobs.