workdesk.jpg

My pc bench:

pcbench.jpg

Closeup of the African Violet growing area at the end of the bench:

avs.jpg

My home computer desk:

homedesk.jpg

Arris

Thats quite a bundle of cases you have at home. Are they empty or partial systems?. I'll have to post a picture of my work desk next time I am actually at my office in my home country.

greenfreak

The one in the middle used to work, that's an old Gateway with a 233. I mostly use them for parts. There's another one in the corner you can't see.

Problem is, all four added together still don't make one decent working system. :D

greenfreak

In my professional life, I do actually. As far as personally, with keeping the apartment orderly, not a chance in hell.

The desks are pretty messy, huh? They're not normally like that. :)

Mirlyn

PuterTutor said:
Oh Jesus, Unc is gonna have a field day with that pic.

Ever played the game "Picture Picture?" Looking at my own room I feel like I'm playing the game.

unclehobart

nah.. I'll let it pass. I'm just in a rather unfiesty mood today.

Nix.. Send me a few 'special' pics and I'll analyze them again and again.

Mirlyn

Oh my, I was scrolling down on this thread to the last post when a streak of white caught my eye. Scrolled back, took a second glance at my pic, and noticed the new can of compressed air I was looking for last night. :headbang:

jeeze...it was right out in the open too...must be losing it :( :disgust2:

unclehobart

We could make a new game out of it. Take a pic of your mess.. move one object... take a new pic... and see if anyone can figure out what changed.