POST A PICTURE OF YOUR DESK

MrBishop

New Job...new desk :)
Far left is the AS400 with my monitor behind it and peeking out from behind it, is the MAC. I have some files on the rear wall, printer and current work in folders. Yes...that is a dressmaker's dummy in the foreground. I get to play dressup for some product pics, a few of which (tactical shirts) are piled on my desks awaiting photowork. It's a wee bit blurry (the pic). Sorry...no tripod for this shot.

So...desk pics!!!

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
MrBishop said:
Yes...that is a dressmaker's dummy in the foreground.

Dude, that mannequin's a man!! I dunno what kinda cracked out dress makers you have in Quebec but around here men don't generally wear dresses...and if they do they're not made for a man :p

Professur

highwayman said:
Whats a desk without a paper waight...
I just love that 17 inch flat screen monitor....
attachment.php

dude. A rat ate your mouse.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
highwayman said:
Taffee needs to be on my arm when driving, there is no two ways about it....:D

My dog used to lay across my dad's shoulders while he drove...like a cat...it was funny.

MrBishop

Nixy said:
Dude, that mannequin's a man!! I dunno what kinda cracked out dress makers you have in Quebec but around here men don't generally wear dresses...and if they do they're not made for a man :p

It might be called a dressmaker's dummy...but you can get them for making suits. I just don't know the term.

In either case....the thing's adjustable (which makes it more than just a manequin) and nearly 100% of what goes on it are things like bullet-proof vests, tactical jackets, uniforms, and other sundry Military/Police/SpecFor gear.

Did I mention that this was my AT WORK desk?

MrBishop

highwayman said:
Taffee needs to be on my arm when driving, there is no two ways about it....:D
Sorry... but IMHO, that's one of the most dangerous things that you can do while driving...let an animal or child get between you and the wheel or the windshield.

No need to mention the distraction factor, but if shit happens...the dog is toast.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
MrBishop said:
It might be called a dressmaker's dummy...but you can get them for making suits. I just don't know the term.

In either case....the thing's adjustable (which makes it more than just a manequin) and nearly 100% of what goes on it are things like bullet-proof vests, tactical jackets, uniforms, and other sundry Military/Police/SpecFor gear.

Did I mention that this was my AT WORK desk?

I realize what it's for...I was just joking that a DRESS maker shouldn't need a male manequin :p