Quantum leap time, my fellow geeks!

HomeLAN

BTW, Unc, I tweaked a setting in nwn.ini last night that may solve some of the problems on your machine at my house when playing it.

Those of you with hiccup problems in NWN - there is a setting in the nwn.ini file called hardware mouse which seems to be defaulted to '1'. Change it to '0' and save the file. This can greatly reduce the issue.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
True. but with a R9700, you'd be making a 16.869565217391304347826086956522 fold leap in raw power. :headbang:

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
That is good work. I haven't had work like that since I was a gigalo in LA. Hmmm.

unclehobart

fury said:
True. but with a R9700, you'd be making a 16.869565217391304347826086956522 fold leap in raw power. :headbang:
Price was also a limiting factor. The Radeon would have been 1/3 again more expensive. The G4 will do nicely for at least 3-4 years.

unclehobart

I was laying about in my living room watchin PBS and MSNing Scanty when my good friend Darien Vain (stage name. can't post a link to her stuff. Just type Darien Vain into google and visit any of the 2400 hits to see who she is) and and a girl Ive never seen before drops by my place. Darien is the powerful stripper/feature fiance of my roomies bass player. She loves me to death. They moved far away and I only get to see her like 4 times a year now 'cause shes so damn busy. She ran over and jumped into my lap and asked me wether I would mind if a bunch of naked women could come over and run through my house all day Sunday. :D Apparently shes really tight with Bob Guccione Jr of Penthouse fame and has set up one girl to be a future Penthouse Pet. She already has a soild photoshoot under her belt... but they just need a few 100 more variants to round it all out. The girl Missy brought with her is a 'verge of 21' newcomer and absolutely stunning. She was the one that they needed a full day portfolio out of. So I have agreed to let the two girls, Missy, the photographer, and the photographers woman to swarm in here at 7am on Sunday for an all day shoot. Apparently they like my bathroom and staircase as a backdrop. Cleaning , makeup, set, pics... They tell me it will take a good 12 hours. Can't complain. :D Wish me luck.

PT

Any chance of getting the webcam in a nicely tucked away position prior to the big day?

unclehobart

You know, my dad asked me the very same question not 90 minutes ago.

Its my first time as a sponsor house. I don't want to bugger the deal by being too creepy or demanding. I think I'll just let the whole project go its own course. If theyre willing to add any perks... I'm sure they'll let me know.

PT

Your dad is a smart man. I think I'd still have to mount some "Security cams" to cover the main entrance. They don't have to know they're on.