quitting is for christians

HomeLAN

tonksy said:
When reading this I think of that awesome commercial they used to have with the animals trying to cluck like a chicken.

Those used to drive my dog nuts. He'd bark his damned fool head off at the TV set.

Bassets. Lovable cusses, but just not the brightest bulbs in the box.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
HomeLAN said:
Those used to drive my dog nuts. He'd bark his damned fool head off at the TV set.

Bassets. Lovable cusses, but just not the brightest bulbs in the box.

My dog barks at white things...the trail from airplanes...the white rope my mom has across the laundry room for drying clothes...she's a little wacko too...:lloyd:

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
tonksy said:
I have a horrible sadness in my heart because i do not have a puppy :mope:
'member Larry didn't want custody of the kids, just the dog? That was the only thing he asked for?
Well, not even a year later, he wants me to take the dog back.

I guess we have a dog again.

Professur

Leslie said:
'member Larry didn't want custody of the kids, just the dog? That was the only thing he asked for?
Well, not even a year later, he wants me to take the dog back.

I guess we have a dog again.

Don't you want it?

Tonks, don't they sell puppies on Ebay?

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
We want it.
Just gotta make new habits and schedules again.

But I'm gettin my couch pillow back so it is all worth it lol.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Leslie said:
You shoulda gone to his school. He took the Nintendo too!!!

You don't mean that...NOBODY needs to be like Larry...not even Larry :lloyd:

tonksy

Yeah Slim? You want Mo back? He's been pulling a Turtle these days and puking everywhere...besides, you could have had Jonesy, crazy Mofo that he was.

Slim Pickens

Well, my crazy mofo Jonesy's 6th sense kicked in-he knew that a moving truck was coming and took off, remember? I loved the little psychotic shit, though. We can't have pets because of our lease, but you know I'd take Mo back, puke and all, if I could. Hell, he was the one cat that I could have brought into Su-Sue's house!

tonksy

He's turned into a pest. He never wants me to pet him anymore and he harasses Rob...I think Rob's been telling him evil things about me when I'm not looking.