quitting is for christians

tonksy

Same appetite. He just has a hard time keeping it down sometimes. I think it's a male cat thing where he wants to eat his fill quickly so that the other cats can't take it from him....and then he gets sick.

Uki Chick

that could be it, but watch for his drinking habits, and urinating habits. if he's urinating more and drinking a lot more, it could be signs of something else. also depending on his age.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I hate when my dog vomits...because it gross to clean up...and because while cleaning it up if I'm home alone I also have to hold her away from it so she doesn't eat it...but mostly cause I don't think the thought of her feeling unwell :(

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Leslie said:
dogs puking cat food is soooooo way worse than cats puking cat food *puke*

My dog eats cat food when she gets the chance (not at our house cause we don't have a cat...but at my mom's friends house) luckily I've never had to experience her puking it up

Uki Chick

tonksy said:
He's....8? He is going to the vet at the end of the month, I'll mention it then.

It's probably just eating too fast then. Mine started puking a lot and they said she was in the beginning stages of kidney failure. She still alive and doing fine, but better safe than sorry.

tonksy

Uki Chick said:
It's probably just eating too fast then. Mine started puking a lot and they said she was in the beginning stages of kidney failure. She still alive and doing fine, but better safe than sorry.
Mo had some issues with crystals in his urine and a bladder infection but the doc said his kidneys were good, this was last year.

Uki Chick

tonksy said:
Mo had some issues with crystals in his urine and a bladder infection but the doc said his kidneys were good, this was last year.

You'd know if he has crystals in his urine, so i wouldn't worry. I'm sure he's fine, just eating too fast like you said. You'll see anyway at his next appointment.

Professur

Someone on another site (who posts here from time to time) mentionned the effects of different kitty litter on her cat's health.

Uki Chick

Professur said:
Someone on another site (who posts here from time to time) mentionned the effects of different kitty litter on her cat's health.

I know my cats hate the non clumping cat litter, but otherwise, none of them has affected their health. Food though is a different story. The quality compared to others and all.