R all women really, "Back-Stabbin' Bitches"?

AlladinSane

I have a male and a female best friends. She's my friend for 15+ years. But I would do her if I knew she could keep up with the friendship :)

Ardsgaine

Vortex said:
And I know for a fact I'm not that attractive, so that theory of yours is flawed, sorry :p ;) :) (and no, none of them are :gay:! :)

I've seen your picture, and I know for a fact that you're wrong. If they're not attracted to you, they're :gay: ;)

greenfreak

I had this conversation with someone at work who's cool. He said, "Well, you and I are friends, right?" and I said, "There's a difference--we are friends of convenience. If we didn't work together, would we still be friends?" and jokingly, he said he was hurt by that.

But really, work friends are different. Unless you've made plans with these people on a Saturday or Sunday (Fridays don't count because it's too close to work time), I don't consider them regular friends.

But anyway, I got the answers I expected:

--you can't be friends with a woman who is attractive, the thought is always in the back of his mind
--you can be friends with a woman who isn't attractive
--one guy said, 'well if she's not attractive, I wouldn't be friends with her'. :rolleyes:

Vortex

Ardsgaine said:
Vortex said:
And I know for a fact I'm not that attractive, so that theory of yours is flawed, sorry :p ;) :) (and no, none of them are :gay:! :)

I've seen your picture, and I know for a fact that you're wrong. If they're not attracted to you, they're :gay: ;)
:eek: /me hides under table, LIES LIES I tell you!!!

heehee, thanks... I think :blush:

Vortex

greenfreak said:
But anyway, I got the answers I expected:

--you can't be friends with a woman who is attractive, the thought is always in the back of his mind
--one guy said, 'well if she's not attractive, I wouldn't be friends with her'. :rolleyes:
It's sad, especially the last one :(

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
greenfreak said:

It doesn't work for me that way, in fact we are "friends" if she's not attractive, or at least that's the way i try to keep it.

Vortex

freako104 said:
hey vortex your a hottie so dont say your not ;)
LOL, If I'm such a 'hottie' how come I'm single at this moment in time (and I know I'm safe in saying that cause most of you all are on the other side of the world :D )

Jeslek

Banned
^^^ has it right... I'm also rather intimidated by a beautiful girl and always fearful when I start flirting with one. ;)

unclehobart

I agree. Brains are supposed to be intimidating; beauty is supposed to be dazzling. I guess that reclassifies you as dazzidating.

Vortex

unclehobart said:
I agree. Brains are supposed to be intimidating; beauty is supposed to be dazzling. I guess that reclassifies you as dazzidating.
Wow, I get my one clasification, wow :) I feel like I'm a virus or something ;) Well in a good way :p