R all women really, "Back-Stabbin' Bitches"?

greenfreak

AlladinSane said:
But don't work with "virtual" friends, if you're asking yourself that. Must be someone whithin my reach...(my mind works that way :shrug: )

Now you have me wondering about that... Many of the women (ok all of the women :D) here joke and flirt but have the rest of you pictured what it would be like to be with someone on the board? Based solely on your virtual conversations and maybe the pic in the photo gallery?

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Does photoshopping the heads of girls from the photo gallery onto other pics that we have found count?

j/k :D

Aunty Em

Jerrek said:
Aunty Em said:
She's dead straight and very much in love with her husband, although she is obviously very broadminded, a necessity when I'm around. She has no idea that I have any feelings towards her other than friendship and she would probably laugh it off if she did know. Her husband is also a close friend but probably wouldn't be quite as understanding. I wouldn't want to hurt my friend just for my own gratification.
Thats nice of you. I didn't know she was involved though.

I didn't tell you so unless you're telepathic how could you know? Anyway, I don't get involved with married people, I've been on the other side of that one and it's no fun. Only the footloose and fancyfree.....;)

AlladinSane

greenfreak said:
Now you have me wondering about that... Many of the women (ok all of the women :D) here joke and flirt but have the rest of you pictured what it would be like to be with someone on the board? Based solely on your virtual conversations and maybe the pic in the photo gallery?
Yes I use to do that. I have an inquiring mind that likes playing with alternate futures(yes, I'm always walking on the moon :D). But I'm conscious I did not know anyone enough to evaluate it properly.
I could throw that question back at you, and don't say you never thought of that because you're taken ;)

greenfreak

Oh, I fantasize alright. But not about my guy friends, that's kinda strange for me. It would be like fantasizing about a cousin or something. :sick:

And I don't fantasize about men besides Rusty half as much as before I met him almost four years ago. And it's usually silly fantasies with men like Russell Crowe or Keanu Reeves or someone like that while watching a movie.

But I would also be lying if I said I wasn't attracted to some of the men on this board. Not all, but some. ;) I think you can pretty much figure out who you are. :D

Ardsgaine

greenfreak said:

You mean like imagining playing doctor with a certain nurse on the board??? Oh, no... I would never do that. Never, never, never, never... :p ;)

Just for the record, I use both hands for typing when I surf OTC. :)

freako104

when it comes to fantasising about members from this board i say no. if its a girl on campus yes. if its someone i spoke to online for a long time and i really like them, then yes.

Arris

"R all women really, "Back-Stabbin' Bitches"?"

Well here's a long tale of woe from a newbie on this board.

I had a very close female friend for about 7 years. She dated several of my friends but before that had asked me out. I never really found myself attracted to her so gently turned her down. Eventually she got engaged to one of my friends and moved away from the city that I lived in.

She finished doing a university course and got herself a job back in Aberdeen. We had remained friends even though she had moved away and started going out with our mutual friends and it was just the same as before she had moved away. But one night after one too many GoldSchlagers (I'm Scottish therefore being an alcoholic is in my blood so to speak ;) ) she turns to me and says "One day, I'm going to kiss you" and I replied "ok" and we kissed. We sorta both pretended that this never happened for a while and I had never realised how much I was attracted to her. I guess it wasn't a straight off physical attraction but something more complete if you know what I mean.

After a while she informed me that she was breaking up with her fiance and that she wanted to be with me. I tried to reason with her that we should wait until she was not engaged anymore but things between us continued anyway. One weekend a few months down the line her ex-fiance came to Aberdeen and visited her and some of our other friends, and at one point he came out of her bedroom without his shirt on and I lost the rag and stormed off. I spoke to her on the phone the next day and basically she said nothing was going on between them but my lack of trust in her had done some damage to our relationship. I then had to go abroad for work. When I came back one of my friends took me out to her place as she was having a house warming party (in the apartment I helped decorate) and when she greeted me at the door she said "Don't be upset" and later on in the evening she disappeared off to her bedroom with some other guy she had started seeing either while we were together or after I was out of the country. So after 7 years of close friendship and a promise of "Whatever happens I don't want to lose you as a friend" all I hear from her now is the occasional SMS saying "Heard that song we used to dance to, How are you?" and nothing else.

So I guess that gives you all an idea of what my answer to the question is! But I sincerely hope that I am wrong. I just seem to attract the back stabbing bitches all the time :(

I do have some platonic friendships with women and I do think it is possible, but if you find you platonic female friend attactive the thought of sex will be in your mind.

freako104

sorry to hear that arris. have faith not all women are like that. most of the ones i know wouldnt do that at all. she just seems to be a cheater.

Arris

freako104 said:
sorry to hear that arris. have faith not all women are like that. most of the ones i know wouldnt do that at all. she just seems to be a cheater.

Still waiting to have a good experience with a relationship (aside from the obvious ;) )
Maybe its just me that encourages them to treat me badly. Like a giant "KICK ME" sign stuck on my back. Something I've had both sexes agree with me on is "All men are bastards and all women are bitches", could just take it to another level and say that people will always treat each other badly. Of course I use "All" to mean "A hell of a lot"... :p

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
I know exactly what you mean Arris, it has happened to me as well. The problem is......women have this thought of "friend different than man". So either you are her friend or you are her boyfriend.

If you stay in the "friend zone" for too much time, you might not be able to get out of it later.

Arris

Luis G said:
I know exactly what you mean Arris, it has happened to me as well. The problem is......women have this thought of "friend different than man". So either you are her friend or you are her boyfriend.

If you stay in the "friend zone" for too much time, you might not be able to get out of it later.

God damned "friend zone". Spent far too much time there over the years... ;)

AlladinSane

Been there, done that. I guess I am the "friend stereotype" :rolleyes: Yes it appears most women would decline a relationship with an "assumed" friend. But I guess they think twice if you're attractive ;) . A pity because when happens they turn out to be the gretest relationships!