Right, we're gonna set a date.

Which date for the BBQ?

• May 28-29 (Memorial Day Weekend)

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • June 25-26

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • I won't be coming but I want to see the results and I'm too lazy to click on the view poll results l

Votes: 10 45.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HomeLAN

I have some coupons that'll knock off $12 a head for Six Flags, but I might suggest Whitewater as an alternative (water park). A lot closer, less crowded, and I can get $6 a head off there.

As far as that stuff goes, if I do any of it, I'll go with the crowd's decision. I might just stick close to the homestead.

tommyj27

Not really Banned
once again i'm gonna miss out on the festivities, i'll be a high adventure director at a boy scout camp through august :(

Professur

I expect it is. I wouldn't go swapping spit with him, if I were you. Or if I were anyone else for that matter.

HomeLAN

The shindig is about 20 miles from downtown. About 45 minutes from the airport. Rides can be made available. Hotels can be had very close by (within 3 miles) that are decent. If we end up having enough folks that we have to farm a bunch of you out to hotels, I will call around about group rates.

tonksy

right. on that note, we have some bedrooms available. i will begin taking RSVP's now. inky? we you be staying with us or with homeLAN?

HomeLAN

I have one bedroom open with a king size bed, one pullout couch in the front room. I have floorspace, but it's all hardwood or tile, so be warned. A no smoking/no pets household.

Inkara1

I don't smoke, but I'm also OK with pets... and cats seem to like me. I don't really have a preference either way. I don't tell bad jokes in my sleep, as far as I know.