Run Aways

catocom

Nekhebet said:
Well think of being cussed at every few minutes and such.
:rofl4:

I ran away so to speak several times had a wreak and
nearly got killed because one of those runaways took me down
the wrong path for several years. So now at 39+ I back
at home. Like a kid, except paying bills.

Oh, and yep my old-old man lets the bitch-cussing fly 'every' day. :swing:

So do you want to get yourself together, and move out the more
comfortable way, after a few years of planning, or do you
still want to do it the hard, 'hard' way?

freako104

ash r said:
running away is just too cool these days. you're independent! you are rebellious! you can do whatever you want! no one to boss you around!
and! it's even more fun than that! untrustworthy people! drugs! those are really fun! AND!! maybe you'll even get raped :) i bet that's just what you always wanted. and, if you're lucky... you could even get abducted, maybe even murdered if you ask really nice.

why can't i be that cool? *rolls eyes*!

there are times I love you babe *huggles*

Kittie

Ah is this different then runaways? if so... then my rant will not make any sense...

When I was little. All I wanted to do was to run away. And then I realized something. Running away is flat out stupid. You risk everything you have. You leave a place where you do not pay.

You are not cool.

Runing away is not cool.

and in addition to what ash said, raping is fun. you may even win a baby!

like a prize of sorts. I mean how cool? you could go around and show it off.

And then get it taken from you.

because runaways don't make good parents.

Ever.

Inkara1

Care to expand on how you're being cussed at? Are you being called names like "bitch," "cunt," etc.? Or are you simply being told do do your fucking homework, God damn it?

Basically, unless there's something pretty major you left out, we're not going to feel sorry for you because you were 100 percent totally in the wrong. What you've told us amounts to nothing more than a slight inconvenience. Many kids (you're a kid, no matter what you think) would kill to have it as good as you and yet they don't run away. Why? They realize it's not a good idea to try to support themselves before their tits have even reached their final size. I bet it's pretty nice having a bed to sleep in, a roof over your head, a meal to eat now and then, and something to keep your ass warm when it's cold outside. It costs a lot more than you would ever be able to make when you're 14. And don't think your boyfriend could do it, since the stress that would come up would break you up faster than you can believe.

Nekhebet

Well It Isn't so bad now, but I have to see a freaking Shrink for the running away. Plus I happen to run away with my boyfriend who is coming back to school tomorrow. :) :) My mom has threatened to put a 100ft rule between me and him. :( :( But from what people here at school say that it wouldn't work since we have to walk to classes and everything.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Wrong, it's called a restraing order. Yes, you can still go to school together, but anywhere outside of school there would have to be a 100ft distance between you or he gets arrested. Sounds like a pretty good plan to me.

Oz

Nekhebet said:
Well It Isn't so bad now, but I have to see a freaking Shrink for the running away. Plus I happen to run away with my boyfriend who is coming back to school tomorrow. :) :) My mom has threatened to put a 100ft rule between me and him. :( :( But from what people here at school say that it wouldn't work since we have to walk to classes and everything.

This is the guy who said "Cool, we'll steal a car and run away!"....then crashed the car, risking serious injury to the pair of ya....and in a lil' while he'll have a criminal record.........and your worried because your parents don't want you within' 100ft of him?

Good grief.......too fucking funny! :D

*wanders away in disbelief*

tonksy

but the parents putting a restraining order on him is only gonna make her wanna see this guy more...proven fact.

Nekhebet

actually not a restraining order. Talking to the school administratives, or the deans to keep us apart. Plus you won't believe what his mom calls me even though I am not what she thinks I am. My parents think that it is the solution to keep me and him apart eventhough we get in trouble together once. They say I can't be friends with him or talk with him. They have said that about another one of my boyfriends and I still talk with him. They also won't let me go to JBC, the church his family goes to and so do I, because they are afraid of a confrontation between me and his parents. His mom will pay for what she called me, if not by the Lord, then by me. I am not saying what she called me here since anybody under the age of 14 shouldn't read it.

PT

You're quite the piece of work there Nek. Hopefully someday you will have a daughter exactly like you. Then, perhaps, you will see what you are.

tonksy

Nekhebet said:
actually not a restraining order. Talking to the school administratives, or the deans to keep us apart. Plus you won't believe what his mom calls me even though I am not what she thinks I am. My parents think that it is the solution to keep me and him apart eventhough we get in trouble together once. They say I can't be friends with him or talk with him. They have said that about another one of my boyfriends and I still talk with him. They also won't let me go to JBC, the church his family goes to and so do I, because they are afraid of a confrontation between me and his parents. His mom will pay for what she called me, if not by the Lord, then by me. I am not saying what she called me here since anybody under the age of 14 shouldn't read it.
hun...the thing you have to remember about his mother is that as much as your parents are blaming him for your mistake, his parents are blaming you. it's easier to pin the tail on another donkey. do you understand? i would think nothing of it.
perhaps you need to not see this guy...focus on your problems and your angst and finding ways to express your displeasure...ways that will not find you dead or in juvenile hall.
life is not fair, it never will be so you need to focus on improving yourself instead of doing things that will only tear you down.

Nekhebet

I don't give a rats behind right now since I am still trying to be a kid. I am in a confuseing stage of my life.

Oz

Nekhebet said:
I don't give a rats behind right now since I am still trying to be a kid. I am in a confuseing stage of my life.

You must be.......your lack of common sense is confusing the fuck outta me :eh:

Nekhebet

same here since I get attracted to problemed kids alot. First Derek, then Chris/Daniel, then Edward, now Morgan. Who's next?

PT

So start thinking about those attractions, is it the problems you are attracted to?

tonksy

it's rebellion. pure and simple. did it myself. not sure what to tell you to do about it but...try and realize what it could do to you. you have to love yourself...there isn't always going to be someone else to do it for you.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Nekhebet said:
what exactly is wrong with this exactly?
stopping you from associating with an obvious loser?

It seems to be what any sane parent would do in this situation :confuse3:

Kittie

Nekhebet said:

What you are doing shows an obvious lack of maturity. I hope you grow up one day soon.

You would not last five minutes in my house.

Grow up.

Kittie

Nekhebet said:

Most hillarious thing I have heard all day.

Wait for it... wait for it... OH DID YOU SEE IT!

The worlds smallest fiddle playing a little tune for you.

HomeLAN

Nekhebet said:

Which excuses exactly nothing.

YOU decided this apparent loser was the one for you.

YOU took off (running away is illegal, BTW) from home. While home may not have been perfect, here's a headline : noone's is. It doens't sound like it was abusive.

YOU participated in stealing and then wrecking a car.

YOU are still giving your parent's shit while they try to clean up YOUR mess.

YOU need to figure out WTF life's all about.