Run Aways

HomeLAN

Nah, Oz, it'll be her parole meeting, since she is incapable of defining "accessory" in a legal sense.

Uki Chick

Nekhebet said:
How Would You LIke It If You Have To See Two Shrinks! Then Talk With The School Counslor! Then You Have To Talk With A Deputy! Not Fun!there i have had my say

Boohoohoo! My parents sent me to a shrink etc too. Did bother me that much. I think everyone is just seeing your maturity level here, and it's practically non existent. Sorry, but I don't think many people are gonna have sympathy for you.

It may not be fun to talk to all these people, but at least you are. You could be lying in a ditch dead instead. So consider yourself lucky you ain't. Talking ain't gonna hurt you.

Kittie

Nekhebet said:
I am pissed off right now, so sorry about the mood.

Honestly. Becuase NO ONE ELSE gets in bad moods.

Damn. You really need to do a reality check. Your head is not in the same world as everyone else.

Oz

HomeLAN said:
Nah, Oz, it'll be her parole meeting, since she is incapable of defining "accessory" in a legal sense.

Yup, true.........better make it just three kids screaming at yer Nek....gonna be busy for a coupla years making mail bags :eh:

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Ok, you ran away, you either got confused, or where talked into it, whatever.

You got into a stolen care, not the brightest move ever.

the car crashed, thank god you weren't hurt.

You got brougth back home, and yelled at, and have to see a shrink, well hopefully he/she will help redirect your anger.

BUT you where brought home, and are not nursing a broken arm leg or jaw, nor do you have stiches. If you got a talking to for doing all that, you had no real smart reason to run.

to further your seeming lack of good sense, you get angry when you post all this and we tell you the truth.

If you want sympathy, or a "good on yah" you came to the wrong place.

If you want to show you have sense, own up to the fact that you made a mistake. Say "man i did something dumb this weekend"

Also your parents keeping you away from mr. car thief, what did you expect them to do? you are 14, you are not in contention to be the next bonnie of bonnie and clyde, even if you where think of how it ended for them.

And when you are beaten tortured and rped by your parents, then you have a valid excuse to run away, and even then they have places for you to run too.

freako104

Nekhebet said:
I am pissed off right now, so sorry about the mood.

we all get pissed so shut the fuck up. I went to a therapist on my own account. So i know they dont always work. you seem to be screaming for attention. so what the hell is going on with that? are you neglected or something? Christ almighty. Like Kittie said: grow up and shut the hell up.

BlurOfSerenity

Nekhebet said:
How Would You LIke It If You Have To See Two Shrinks! Then Talk With The School Counslor! Then You Have To Talk With A Deputy! Not Fun!there i have had my say

YAWN!!!

how would you like to be bounced back and forth between various therapists cos none of them can help you, be put on various medications that make you fat and/or manic and/or suicidal, etc?

a hospital for a couple of weeks, being restrained by both arms and legs more than a few times during that!
hell, how would you like to end up in a niiiice residential treatment center for, oh, say, 15 months or so? with RULES! and and and, PUNISHMENTS! and.... no boys! OMG how will you survive.
life is truly cruel to thee.

except not really.

in other words, nek... you get no pity from me. you know why? because the things i described are things that have happened to me.

it pisses me off to no end that you think your life is such a dark pit of darkness. get a fucking spine, and some common sense, and stop your fucking wallowing.

cos at this point, i see no reason why you DON'T deserve whatever shit is coming your way.
i deserved mine, too.

you'll realise it someday.
unless you die before then.
which would not surprise me one fucking bit.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
:confused:

Did all of you takje a Gonzo pill this morning? It looks like wonderful in here. Well, except for the goofy kid who thinks she has a rough life.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Gonz said:

Did all of you takje a Gonzo pill this morning? It looks like wonderful in here. Well, except for the goofy kid who thinks she has a rough life.

it's the shock of either

a) realizing that someone has not idea how hard REAL life can get

or

b) realizing "oh god, I was just like her"

Thulsa Doom

wow. Am I the only one here who thinks beating a kid up isnt the best way to open her eyes? Or is it the act of beating thats important to some people here? Catharsis perhaps? Well you get no prizes in life for being stupid and impulsive. But alienation doesnt bring em back into the fold. Just my opinion. Please continue your bashing.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
it's the only way I've ever managed to get through to kids when they're this far gone :shrug:

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
If you have a better way TD, please, all are welcome to express their better mousetrap.

Thulsa Doom

well theres always lobotomy. that way her eyes dont swell shut from all the punching from adults. aside from that theres taping her down till shes 20.

freako104

Gonz said:

No. I avoid Gonz style drugs ;) I cant be any more conservative than I already am :p

The great TD said:
wow. Am I the only one here who thinks beating a kid up isnt the best way to open her eyes? Or is it the act of beating thats important to some people here? Catharsis perhaps? Well you get no prizes in life for being stupid and impulsive. But alienation doesnt bring em back into the fold. Just my opinion. Please continue your bashing.

No you are not the only one mate. But we are being straightforward and blatant with her. sometimes being blunt will be the only way they listen. also her attitude is annyoing the hell out of me and I am sure others agree with me

Thulsa Doom

I agree its always annoying when teens brag about stupid things (and adults for that matter). But its usually whats underneath the bragging that is the real problem. the agrivation if you will. and the bragging is the glossed over surface. but shes seeing people now for it. lets just hope they help her out. dont know how much more help our non stop beating would be though.

catocom

Thulsa Doom said:

I don't think my posts were derogatory.
I was trying to offer solid advice there. :nerd:

freako104

Thulsa Doom said:
I agree its always annoying when teens brag about stupid things (and adults for that matter). But its usually whats underneath the bragging that is the real problem. the agrivation if you will. and the bragging is the glossed over surface. but shes seeing people now for it. lets just hope they help her out. dont know how much more help our non stop beating would be though.

its not so much bragging as it whats she bragging about. and moreso shes whining a hell of a lot. sorry but anyone who whines that much should have a fucking good reason to be doing so. she did something stupid and now shes whining and bragging about it.