Run Aways

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
You think this is beating her up? Ok.

Question for you Nek. Where are you posting from? Not just a computer, or home. Where? Is this computer in your room? Do you have unlimited access to it?

BeardofPants

I agree with you TD. (holy hell) I think that by slagging mud back at her, you're all just dragging yourselves down to her level, and showing your own lack of maturity. I'm thinking here mostly of Kitty, Eric, and basically anyone who prefaced their comments with a "boohoo". How helpful do you really think you're being?

Nek: I don't know your situation other than what you're posting on here. For all I know, you may be in genuine need of help - if that is the case, then seeing the shrink is the best thing you can do. You also need to ignore all these inflammatory comments, and critically evaluate your OWN actions.

Kittie

*shrugs* Like otehrs have said. She is bringing this on to herself. I am a nice person. I even have a nice spot named nice spot. But some people just irk me, and this, being all boohoo I got what i deserve,,, is one of those times.

Camelyn

BoP and TD, I agree with you on this. Yeah tough words and tough love work, when it's live and in your face, with follow-up, hands on support, and some idea of what the heck you are doing.

She's either a kid in real trouble, looking for attention (negative works just as well as positive for these kids) through bad behaviour, and a place where she can get the reinforcement that her behaviour *does* get her the attention she craves.

or

She's a kid with emotional problems creating stories to get attention, an invisible kid, in real life. Again, negative or positive attention, it doesn't matter, because at least people notice she's there.

Either way, she got exactly what she wanted and didn't need. Validation.

Kiddo, whatever it is that's up with you, go find someone to talk to. Chances are, it's the people in your real life that are pissing you off the most, like your parents, a teacher, or a councillor, that are the ones who actually give a crap about you. You aren't going to get your answers on the internet, because your problems are in real life.

BeardofPants

Well said, Cam.

Kittie said:
*shrugs* Like otehrs have said. She is bringing this on to herself. I am a nice person. I even have a nice spot named nice spot. But some people just irk me, and this, being all boohoo I got what i deserve,,, is one of those times.

Yeah, well, its a bit hypocritical to tell someone to grow up when you yourself are behaving like a 10 year old. :rolleyes:

catocom

After seeing this thing on tv, I always wonder if any of these
people that are "jailbait" age are really undercover cops. :D
(browsing for sexual predators)

HomeLAN

Thulsa Doom said:
wow. Am I the only one here who thinks beating a kid up isnt the best way to open her eyes? Or is it the act of beating thats important to some people here? Catharsis perhaps? Well you get no prizes in life for being stupid and impulsive. But alienation doesnt bring em back into the fold. Just my opinion. Please continue your bashing.

HomeLAN said:
Normally, I'd agree with you, but in this case, the possible repurcussions are severe enough that I'll give up the warm cuddlies to get the message across.

We do Nekhebet no favors by trying to sugar coat anything on this one.

Leslie said:
it's the only way I've ever managed to get through to kids when they're this far gone

Nekhebet

I am in a better mood today. Oh he really wasn't my boyfriend we broke up a week before we did this. I am sorry about this. I realize that I act like a child at times but it is just who I am. At my friend Julie's house I am treated like a little sister and at my own home I am treated like an older person. So those little things happen all the time. I am also on the verge of another story that involves alot of little escapades. Plus most of the people in it are Dark Faeries. I happen to be looking up information for the stuff as well as coming up with a genealogy for the family. To anybody that I have offended I am sorry,but it is just who I am. Plus I am not the lady of the sea, that is my blood sister Tiffany, aka KC or Krycas.

Camelyn

No one on this board has either the responsibility or the right to say anything, no matter how well intentioned, to this 14 year old minor child except go your parents and/or seek counseling.

We have no back-story, no idea of the circumstances surrounding this incident, of the mental stability of the child in question, and thus no way of gauging the scope of the potential damage we may unintentionally inflict.

Do we want that responsibility??

freako104

I dont think anyone was offended. I didnt like the attitude but I wasnt offended. Hopefully youll not do this again. best wishes.

catocom

Nekhebet said:
I am in a better mood today. Oh he really wasn't my boyfriend we broke up a week before we did this. I am sorry about this. I realize that I act like a child at times but it is just who I am. At my friend Julie's house I am treated like a little sister and at my own home I am treated like an older person. So those little things happen all the time. I am also on the verge of another story that involves alot of little escapades. Plus most of the people in it are Dark Faeries. I happen to be looking up information for the stuff as well as coming up with a genealogy for the family. To anybody that I have offended I am sorry,but it is just who I am. Plus I am not the lady of the sea, that is my blood sister Tiffany, aka KC or Krycas.

This post sounds a little more mature. :)
If you need some attention, like I do periodically :D, you can get
it here without making your self look tooo bad. :swing:

Kittie

Yeah, well, its a bit hypocritical to tell someone to grow up when you yourself are behaving like a 10 year old. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

I realize this. It just irks me to see a shild that could do so much, do so little.

Oz

Nekhebet said:

Y'see Nek? It's dead easy to figure it out if yer take a breath and think about it for a while ;)

(plus, it saves me typing stuff out that makes me sound like another boring old fart :p )

Oz
Boring Old Fart

Oz

freako104 said:
:hmm: I am older than you are Oz. .

:confused: :confused:

I'm sure we've been through this before.......

Freako......I could give ya six year mate and yer still couldn't fill me boots! :D Yer still a young pup ;)

Yup, certainly are older members than meself...........wither they decide to exercise their fartability is up to them tho' :nerd:

tonksy

freako104 said:
:hmm: I am older than you are Oz. So are some of the other members.
you are not older that oz...oz is older than myself and you make me look like grandma moses.