Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Butter? On a sammich? GAK!

Votes: 18 75.0%

• Total voters

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
It's brown. Fresh, brown.

White will do, but it's like...gummier or somethin'.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
:eyemouth:

I am deeply sorry about the brown bread. I just feel like the sourdough overkills the tomato :(

Inkara1

Leslie said:
Colby is a cheese, yes. It's not my favourite, but it's ok.

The local Food 4 LEss stores around here sell a cheese that is part Colby and part Jack. It's called -- are you ready for this? -- Co-Jack. :D

simplyred

Okay Les, I have to admit...I too thought the idea of butter on a sammi was a bit off, but I just tried it on my PB&J on wheat and you're are right, the flavor was better. It also didn't stick to the roof of my mouth.

A.B.Normal

simplyred said:
Okay Les, I have to admit...I too thought the idea of butter on a sammi was a bit off, but I just tried it on my PB&J on wheat and you're are right, the flavor was better. It also didn't stick to the roof of my mouth.

Peanut BUTTER ,see it already has butter in the name ,why add it :hmm: *handonhip

simplyred

A.B.Normal said:
Peanut BUTTER ,see it already has butter in the name ,why add it :hmm: *handonhip

Well, like she said, it kinda trapped in the flavor??? I don't know...I really didn't get it reading it. That is why I tried it. Now it makes sense, and it was good.

BeardofPants

simplyred said:

See with the PB & J you either gotta butter, or use the peanut butter on both sides of the bread otherwise the jam seeps into the bread and tastes all blergh.

Aunty Em said:
thick cut crusty white bread....

drool
:headbang:

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
BeardofPants said:
See with the PB & J you either gotta butter, or use the peanut butter on both sides of the bread otherwise the jam seeps into the bread and tastes all blergh.

:headbang:
bread->butter->PB->jam<-PB<-butter<-bread

THAT is perfection :headbang:

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
A.B.Normal said:
If it was really butter, they wouldn't be adding the disclaimer "Peanut", now would they? :p

Peanut butter is MOCK butter, and does NOT count.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Gato_Solo said:
The only sandwich requiring butter is grilled cheese. Otherwise, I'm with the GAK crowd. ;)

Yes.

Mayo/mustard-singularly or in combination, dependng on sammich

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Gonz said:
Yes.

Mayo/mustard-singularly or in combination, dependng on sammich

By bro - in - law puts ketchup on his salami sammichs

:puke:

ketchup is for french fries only, not hamburgers not hot dogs, just french fries

or freedom fries if we are being monitored by big brother

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Gonz said:
Seek professional help immedaitely

that is what I said, butter ruins a good ol PB and banana sammich, unless of course you put it on the outside cause you are gonna grill it