• Butter on my sammiches, it's a must!

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Butter? On a sammich? GAK!

Votes: 18 75.0%

• Total voters

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
I don't much care for catsup/ketchup except on scrambled eggs...but, in general, folks like it on about anything

Paul said:
ketchup on his salami sammichs

Shoot him now. That is a crime in 16 states & Nova Scotia.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Leslie said:
I'm not nearly as think as you all seem to crazy I am.

uhmm what??

did you uhmm use that new oregano I bought cause uhmm....

hi

cheezies are in the pantry, that should hit in a about 5 4 3 2...

Professur

Leslie said:
If it was really butter, they wouldn't be adding the disclaimer "Peanut", now would they? :p

Peanut butter is MOCK butter, and does NOT count.

The apple butter folks will be along shortly to break your knee caps. Try to not scream too loud. It disturbs the neighbours.

Aunty Em

BeardofPants said:
See with the PB & J you either gotta butter, or use the peanut butter on both sides of the bread otherwise the jam seeps into the bread and tastes all blergh.

:headbang:

Or just butter the jam side. :)

I admit to having eaten buttered pb sammiches in the past... the reason I stopped buttering was cos of too much fat... but it does taste really good with real butter.... :licklips:

HomeLAN

Professur said:
The apple butter folks will be along shortly to break your knee caps. Try to not scream too loud. It disturbs the neighbours.

You ever met the apple butter folks down here? Scream just as loud as you want. Ain't nobody gonna hear you waaaay out here....

woodman19_99

I think apple butter, has, um, apples in it. I am guessing not actual chunks but infused with the flavor somehow... I really don't have a clue, just trying to be a smartass...:nerd:

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
That's really what it is. It's yummy, but it's really just like applesauce cooked WAY too long.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Professur said:
Condensed apple sauce. (I'm so gonna get killed for that)

Y'all 'scuse me while I kill me a Canuck...

Apple butter is nirvana. It is ambrosia, food of the Gods. It is life itself. Put some on your forehead and your tongue will beat your brains out trying to get to it.

ketchup is for french fries only, not hamburgers not hot dogs, just french fries

You forgot onion rings, tater tots, hashbrowns, and frog legs.

Slim Pickens

SouthernN'Proud said:
Apple butter is nirvana. It is ambrosia, food of the Gods. It is life itself. Put some on your forehead and your tongue will beat your brains out trying to get to it.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to SouthernN'Proud again:beardbng: