Score, haul, take

tonksy

Yeah...the bad thing is that they come with some "popular musical hits" preprogrammed in...so I get to listen to my 5 year old singing She will be loved.....that is when she isn't serenading me with the song from Ariel's Grotto :crap:
Look at this stuff
isn't it neat?
Wouldn't ya think
my collections completed?

chcr

Too cute for words
Yeah...the bad thing is that they come with some "popular musical hits" preprogrammed in...so I get to listen to my 5 year old singing She will be loved.....that is when she isn't serenading me with the song from Ariel's Grotto :crap:
Look at this stuff
isn't it neat?
Wouldn't ya think
my collections completed?
Clearly tonksy, you do not understand the simple joy that can be derived as a grandpa by giving your grandchildren loud, obnoxious toys with which to annoy their parents. I promise that Rob's dad is chuckling maniacally every time he thinks about it. :D

simplyred

Clearly tonksy, you do not understand the simple joy that can be derived as a grandpa by giving your grandchildren loud, obnoxious toys with which to annoy their parents. I promise that Rob's dad is chuckling maniacally every time he thinks about it. :D

My mother and grandmother quit doing this when I kept bringing Payton over to play. Now she gets nice quiet gifts like a new robe and PJ's. :)

tonksy

Oh I have no doubt that he is quite amused with himself :lloyd:

Dave

i used to do that to my sister. since i am childless and will remain such, there was no chance for payback :evilgrin:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
My cousin got drums...I was at my aunt's place for a few hours on Christmas day and I seriously thought my head was going to explode. I shall never give a loud gift as I hope that when I have kids they will make it through the younger years with minimal things that are designed solely to make noise.

Mare

I did! I got a laptop, a stereo, 2 cute toe rings, a mother's ring, 20 tanning sessions (oh how im missing the beach), candles, hair products, blue ankle cut boots, a new bed in a bag comforter set for the bedroom, and i'm also sure im forgetting something...........