Shoutbox

Inkara1

It's been warming up here... it was nice the last few days, but yesterday was low- to mid-80s, today's supposed to be upper-80s, and warming up from there to around 100 by the time the weekend hits.

My new place only has a swamp cooler, so I'm going to try the ol' "freeze a big block of ice to stick in the swamp cooler water" trick.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
yeah, NOW it is.
right exactly now, at 10:25 pm, it's 20. 88% humidity. Not bad at all.

2 days ago we hit like 43.

unclehobart

Nixy said:
Mon and Tues this week Toronto hit record highs. One day was 33 without humidity (it was like 43 with) and one day I think it was 32 + humidity and they were both record breaking highs.
Ah.. a humidex temp reading. You guys were scaring me. A straight up 43C converts to 109F ... which only happens in the desert in summery times. The all time record for GA is from the 50s.. and that was 44.4C

Professur

It was worse this week in Montreal than it was when I was down there last year. Could hardly take a breath.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
unclehobart said:
Ah.. a humidex temp reading. You guys were scaring me. A straight up 43C converts to 109F ... which only happens in the desert in summery times. The all time record for GA is from the 50s.. and that was 44.4C

I wish it was that cool in the desert in summery times...:p

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
I hope it never gets that hot again, EVER.

Next best scenario would be a slow buildup, not parkas one week and 40 something the next week. :(

Mare

Headed to Naples this morning to take a USPS test for mail carrier-Hope all goes well, really want this position, for my area!!!!!!!!!

Professur

Yeah, baby. Good luck (job interview on the weekend? )

Nothing like carrying a mailbag up and down the streets all day to firm up those luscious buttocks.