Sits back, lights a cigar.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
tonksy said:
:lurk:
I don't remember anything bad being said...refresh my memory too.

He'll just dance around it all day now, also isn't gonna tell me what he really thinks of me it seems.

tonksy

I feel like I've had the wool pulled over my eyes because I thought he was a nice guy yet he revealed his apparent psycho-ness during a conversation which I was part of.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
tonksy said:
I feel like I've had the wool pulled over my eyes because I thought he was a nice guy yet he revealed his apparent psycho-ness during a conversation which I was part of.

I also didn't think he said anything to give a bad impression of himself that weekend...I thought he pulled off the sheep's clothing very well (him being a wolf of course).

Uki Chick

Nixy said:
I also didn't think he said anything to give a bad impression of himself that weekend...I thought he pulled off the sheep's clothing very well (him being a wolf of course).

I thought so too, although I missed alot of conversations by taking care of the kids and and such at Bish's and entertaining at my place.

Professur

I'll tell you what. Despite my personal misgivings, I'll tell you all about it. During a game of poker sometime. Bring cash. Lots of cash.

Professur

Nixy said:

Him a wolf? *gasp**choke**wheeze*

He's a puppy. That's his problem. He wants to be a big dog, but doesn't have it in him. That makes him try stuff. People like him turn into wife beaters and alkies.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Professur said:
Him a wolf? *gasp**choke**wheeze*

He's a puppy. That's his problem. He wants to be a big dog, but doesn't have it in him. That makes him try stuff. People like him turn into wife beaters and alkies.

Wolf in the sense that he's evil...not strong...

He already is an Alkie and one time, although he didn't hit me had me pretty scared of him when I was trying to leaving his place in the middle of the night cause I was tired of the fighting...never stayed over there after that.

Professur

Nixy said:
Wolf in the sense that he's evil...not strong...

He already is an Alkie and one time, although he didn't hit me had me pretty scared of him when I was trying to leaving his place in the middle of the night cause I was tired of the fighting...never stayed over there after that.

and when you started standing up to him, what happened? He crawled deeper into a bottle, and whined about how it wasn't his fault. If you'd threatened to hit him, he'd have dissolved into a weeping baby.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Professur said:
and when you started standing up to him, what happened? He crawled deeper into a bottle, and whined about how it wasn't his fault. If you'd threatened to hit him, he'd have dissolved into a weeping baby.

Actually, he stopped drinking cause that was one of the things I was pissed at him about...but yes he was constantly whining how it wasn't his fault and he'd get help (never happened). I don't hit so I don't know what would have happened there.

Inkara1

OK, good. I still say you should have gotten the CD back and then sent it to me for safekeeping. :D

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Inkara1 said:
OK, good. I still say you should have gotten the CD back and then sent it to me for safekeeping. :D

No and how abouts we stop talking about this?

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
abooja said:
Mine was pretty awful -- alkie, cokehead, racist, sexist, homophobe...I can go on.

I had alkie, racist, homophobe (in a HUGE way), self pity, jealous, etc

abooja

Oh, yeah? Well, mine basically refused to have anything sexual to do with me whatsoever after the first year (of a four year relationship). Oh, and he had a beer belly. :shrug: :p

Don't I paint a wonderful picture? What the hell was wrong with me? :rolleyes: