Sits back, lights a cigar.

BlurOfSerenity

Inkara1 said:
Maybe her need for an income supersedes that right now.

exactly.

making my own khaki skirts would be my way of thumbing my nose at them.

......... my mom ended up buying me normal khakis tho :-/

orientation tomorrow!!
i'm pretty frickin excited.

Inkara1

Well, if chicks had "PSYCHO" stamped on their foreheads, it would make it a lot easier. The true psychos start out all innocent-like.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Inkara1 said:
Well, if chicks had "PSYCHO" stamped on their foreheads, it would make it a lot easier. The true psychos start out all innocent-like.

IT'S TRUE! I didn't even see it coming then one day he was ALL KINDS of crazy!

Dave

Inkara1 said:
the bleach-blond hair with dark roots/eyebrows and excessive dependence on make-up are two good tip-offs.

tonksy

Damn, Prof! You're good, I thought he was such a nice guy....tell me, You think Rob is a closet psycho?

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I knew at the BBQ that he was an ass...I was just in denial about the whole thing...but much of the weekend I had wished he wasn't there.

Uki Chick

Nixy said:
I knew at the BBQ that he was an ass...I was just in denial about the whole thing...but much of the weekend I had wished he wasn't there.

I didn't see him act like much of an ass at my place, but I guess he was being good in front of me. I guess we live and learn.

Prof, what did you think of a certain someone else?

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Uki Chick said:
I didn't see him act like much of an ass at my place, but I guess he was being good in front of me. I guess we live and learn.

Prof, what did you think of a certain someone else?

He was trying very hard to seem non-crazy I think. I also think that Prof has an ability to know more about a person than they let on. I bet he passed his judgement based on subtle things that most people missed and also potentially on little things about the way I'd say something or do something in relation to Chris that I probably never realized I was saying or doing.

Professur

It's called cynicism. I assume the worst in everyone ... and let them convince me otherwise.

And I'd have to be even dumber than I look to answer that, Nat. Suffice it to say that I wasn't the only one who commented on opposites attracting. But then, that was evident just from knowing you both online.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Professur said:
It's called cynicism. I assume the worst in everyone ... and let them convince me otherwise.

And I'd have to be even dumber than I look to answer that, Nat. Suffice it to say that I wasn't the only one who commented on opposites attracting. But then, that was evident just from knowing you both online.

See, I asked you if you just assumed the worst or if you actually passed the judgement based on him when you met him...you made it seem like it was judgement based on his personally. You just expected the worst and this time was right :p

Professur

I didn't pass judgement until after I met him. Assuming and judging aren't the same things. I didn't assume that Rob, Tracy, or many others there were automatically the worst they could be, from having talked to them for the last few years. Didn't assume they were the world class people they turned out to be either. they convinced me. Chris started further down the scale, and slid backwards as the night wore on. You might recall a certain conversation in Nat's livingroom, with you, him, Tonks and myself? I was paying special attention to him, and he pretty well confirmed the bad feelings I'd had of him all weekend. The moment he started feeling comfortable with the strangers around him, his real face showed.

And I'll be honest with you. If we'd been at Bish's instead of Uki's .... I'd have found something to hit him with, and my promise be damned.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Professur said:
I didn't pass judgement until after I met him. Assuming and judging aren't the same things. I didn't assume that Rob, Tracy, or many others there were automatically the worst they could be, from having talked to them for the last few years. Didn't assume they were the world class people they turned out to be either. they convinced me. Chris started further down the scale, and slid backwards as the night wore on. You might recall a certain conversation in Nat's livingroom, with you, him, Tonks and myself? I was paying special attention to him, and he pretty well confirmed the bad feelings I'd had of him all weekend. The moment he started feeling comfortable with the strangers around him, his real face showed.

And I'll be honest with you. If we'd been at Bish's instead of Uki's .... I'd have found something to hit him with, and my promise be damned.

I remember being in the livingroom yeah, I don't remember what was said. Jog my memory? Oh, and you didn't say anything about how you judged ME was I the same as you expected? Better? Slighty more mouthy? What? :p

Professur

Nixy said:
I remember being in the livingroom yeah, I don't remember what was said. Jog my memory? Oh, and you didn't say anything about how you judged ME was I the same as you expected? Better? Slighty more mouthy? What? :p

The conversation is of no moment, and I still wouldn't bring it back up, even if it were. Watch the pro poker sometime. Notice how they sometimes try to start up conversations? It' s because most people's brains can't do to things at once. when they start talking about one thing, they forget what they're trying to not talk about.

And I'd have to be even dumber than I look to answer that