Sits back, lights a cigar.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
tonksy said:
you need a nice southern girl...them california wimmins is crazy.

I always liked Southern California wimmins...bigger parts & better warranties with less substance

HomeLAN

Been awhile, any changes?

The boy managed to lose the hives, but then we went through a lovely allergy ridden Spring - lots and lots of expensive prescription meds. Yay. I think we're through it, though.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
I got my engineer professional license (it takes about a year to get after you received the degree). And in about 2 months I'll get the Master in Sciences in electrical engineering degree.

I've traveled, I've partied and gotten drunk. Money is starting to be scarce with all this sudden expenses I've had, but all in all I'm great and very pleased with my life.

Inkara1

Christina and I are still together. We took a trip to LA last Saturday to visit her grandma's grave, and we were still on good terms after several hours in the car, even though she made me listen to Sirius channel 9 (The Pulse) on the way back up. I'm guessing that's a good sign.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Still married, still got all my kids, all my dogs, all my cats, and still spend entirely too much money and time on my computer.

Professur

Professur said:
Inky, do me a favour, willya? Go get a 2x4 and beat yourself over the head until it stops hurting. Jeez, how can someone with two testicles be so compeletely clueless about wimmen?

I slay me.

Updates people. I have no life, so gimme a bit of yours.

catocom

Sharky said:
One of my best friends is showing more and more advanced signs of emphysema, but refuses to admit it or even to visit a doctor. He chain-smokes unfiltered Lucky Strikes, when he's not busy coughing up chunks of lung.
I hear ya man.
I 'might' be dieing from heart disease due to the smoke. (don't know 100% yet, but have a very strong suspicion)
At least I might have a better chance of recovery...I just have to make...
A TOTAL FRIGGIN' LIFESTYLE CHANGE! :cuss:

Oh well I do have other people depending on me to think about....
I mean after all, if you think about it most people are living to make life
better for someone else anyway. (if you have, or plan on having anything of substance)

HomeLAN

Not a lot different, really. That's OK, though.

BTW, Cat, better to find out when you can do something about it than the first clue being when you grab your chest and keel over.

catocom

HomeLAN said:
Not a lot different, really. That's OK, though.

BTW, Cat, better to find out when you can do something about it than the first clue being when you grab your chest and keel over.
Yeah they need to hurry up on this stem-cell stuff...I gotta regenerate some things. :D
*makes list* teeth, heart, lungs, liver, bone mass....

but really I can have several more years if that is it, if I do it right.
With emphysema, it might add 'some' time, but it will progress no matter what.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Don't know if it's made news outside the state or not, but Missouri now has the lowest paid state workers in the nation. I'm so fuckin proud.

Inkara1

Christina's got keys to my apartment. She'd said she'd be a lot more likely to have a surprise waiting for me when I got home from work if she had keys, but it hasn't happened yet. Although, in fairness to her she's been sick.

Professur

Inkara1 said:
Christina's got keys to my apartment. She'd said she'd be a lot more likely to have a surprise waiting for me when I got home from work if she had keys, but it hasn't happened yet. Although, in fairness to her she's been sick.

Let's just hope the big suprise isn't that you come home to an empty house and all your belonging have up and left without you.

tonksy

Professur said:
Let's just hope the big suprise isn't that you come home to an empty house and all your belonging have up and left without you.
Right...like she'd have hung around this long to get his keys so that she could steal Inky's crap....now maybe if he had a big ol' mammoth screen TV and a really cranked up computer....

Professur

Who's to say she doesn't have 5 or 6 suckers all lined up? She's waited this long simply because when you pull summat like this, you usually have to get outta Dodge. Now she's got a new app't lined up ...possibly a new job too. Inky did just get a new laptop that he leaves at home all day, and it's not like his schedule keeps him home at regular hours.

And she did ask for his key. He didn't offer it.