So, is there any word...

unclehobart

We need to make a list of everyone who is planning on coming, get a total head count, and design a weighted computer program that automatically tells us the geographic center of the entire morass. 4 from Atlanta, something upwards of 6 from Mo-ray-al, 3 from TN, 1 from MA, ? Kansas crowd, 1 from Chicago, Inky?, 1-3 from Ontarioioio.... might end up in asswater, ohio or something.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
several in the Indiana hinterlands...

screw it, let's just meet in Paris

Professur

unclehobart said:
We need to make a list of everyone who is planning on coming, get a total head count, and design a weighted computer program that automatically tells us the geographic center of the entire morass. 4 from Atlanta, something upwards of 6 from Mo-ray-al, 3 from TN, 1 from MA, ? Kansas crowd, 1 from Chicago, Inky?, 1-3 from Ontarioioio.... might end up in asswater, ohio or something.

So SL's hosting??

A.B.Normal

Gonz said:
several in the Indiana hinterlands...

screw it, let's just meet in Paris

Although there is probably room ,the smell would be rather off putting IMO.
Hawt.JPG

Professur

Actually, I'm qualified to take a small cruiser up the St-lawerence. Ive seen several online going for pretty near pickup costs. Renting marina space for a few nights isn't much more than campground space. That could be doable. Rent a barge, or one of those platform boats.

Or perhaps one of those older house boats. The entire roof on those is a party platform.

I've got some research to do.

Dave

lol
which do you think would last longer, the e-bay listing or my continued residence here?