So, is there any word...

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
He tried. Nobody is buying.

I'm kidding, J/K, don't get her panties in a bunch...well, on second thought

Professur

Professur said:
Actually, I'm qualified to take a small cruiser up the St-lawerence. Ive seen several online going for pretty near pickup costs. Renting marina space for a few nights isn't much more than campground space. That could be doable. Rent a barge, or one of those platform boats.

Or perhaps one of those older house boats. The entire roof on those is a party platform.

I've got some research to do.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Crui...ryZ26455QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Anyone interested? The boatwork is well within my abilities, but I'll need an assist to pick it up. US plates on a trailer isn't legal with a quebec license in quebec.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Looking at the frapper, South Dakota seemed fairly central to the North Americans

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Leslie said:
doesn't matter, cause I'm NOT in TORONTO :p

You keep saying that...even though most think Barrie is part of Toronto, making you a Torontarian...:p

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Leslie said:
doesn't matter, cause I'm NOT in TORONTO :p

Yea, yea. Anaheim isn't part of Los Angeles, Mesa is not part of Phoenix and Connecticut doesn't belong to Long Island. :rolleyes:

Camelyn

Professur said:
So now we start pressuring Chic? Noone in Indiana wants it? How about Kansas? Do I hear anything from Tornado Alley?

I came here for the sex. Not too sure why anyone would voluntarily come here :D

OK I kid (except about the sex). If dead-center USA works for everone, Mirlyn and I would love to have you :) We have a house, a nice big yard, 2 bathrooms. Kids are gone to their father's from mid June to the end of July. We could handle a bunch of people.

Mirlyn

Camelyn said:
I came here for the sex. Not too sure why anyone would voluntarily come here :D

OK I kid (except about the sex). If dead-center USA works for everone, Mirlyn and I would love to have you :) We have a house, a nice big yard, 2 bathrooms. Kids are gone to their father's from mid June to the end of July. We could handle a bunch of people.

I'm game. Open basement, backyard, and garage space. We could auction off reservations to the two kids beds too. :D

chcr

Too cute for words
Heck, I could drop Dara at her folks outside KC and go on unless she wants to come.

HomeLAN

Kansas would potentially work for me. Could either fly or drive, if my neighbors want to share the driving.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Professur said:
If there's gonna be sex at it, I'm all for Kansas.

I hear them flatlander folks are quite the swingers (not much else to do in KA or NE) :D