State of the Union Address

Cerise

Huh? I missed it. Did Pelosi clap like a seal? Did he really criticize the SCoTUS?
How many times did he say "I, me, my?" Did he catch any flies with that open mouth?

resizedobamastateoftheu.jpg

catocom

Huh? I missed it. Did Pelosi clap like a seal? Did he really criticize the SCoTUS?
How many times did he say "I, me, my?" Did he catch any flies with that open mouth?

yep
yep
several times
and
no, the flies didn't even want to hear it.

ResearchMonkey

Good for local economy doesn't equal good for the national debt.

You know water would be good my local economy where some places are at 40% unemployment. Trun the pumps back on, simple and cost effective.

Winky

The State of Obammie Address

During his speech he mentioned himself 114 times?
I am in awe.

ResearchMonkey

OK, I'll rephrase my statement.

Federal dollars for a local transit system (which does not cross any state lines) is a reasonable cost applied to all of Americans who pay taxes, and are already in-dept?

Seems that this monorail system is a local or state issue and should be paid for as such.

Winky

Osammie gets the bammie

“This is weapons grade failure here…”
Rush Limbaugh 01-28-2010 10:50 AM

MrBishop

well now tampa is getting a monorail. that's really gonna help. projects like that are great for local economies.

yeah we're doomed. cato, get with the "end is near talk" again. i think it really is time.

Ain't a monorail..or a people mover. It's a high-speed rail line. Can be used to move people from one location to another, but also to move products instead of using large transport vehicles to do so.

It would've been better to have the project go from East to West across the country..Boston to Seattle (2484miles) with numerous stops in between...much like the original rail systems did. Then go North to South (one central USA, one Pacific and one Atlantic).

Not as fast as flying but far cheaper