Summer is here

TexasRaceLady

It is hotter than the back door of Hell down here --- and drier than the Sahara. It is most definitely summer in Texas. *sigh*

HomeLAN

94 and bright as a blast furnace.

The pool got a good workout today. Shocked the hell out of it when we all got out, too.

Inkara1

I just checked and my shoulders are, in fact, a little on the pink side. Not bad, though, and they don't hurt or anything.

Inkara1

My shoulders are a little more tender this morning, but not too bad. Since we're not going to be in a pool today, I'll have my shirt on, so I think I'll come out of this A-OK, and with slightly less of a farmer's tan.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Inkara1 said:
My shoulders are a little more tender this morning, but not too bad. Since we're not going to be in a pool today, I'll have my shirt on, so I think I'll come out of this A-OK, and with slightly less of a farmer's tan.

Why are you conversing with HL about this online? You're in the same house!!

chcr

Too cute for words
HomeLAN said:
94 and bright as a blast furnace.

The pool got a good workout today. Shocked the hell out of it when we all got out, too.
I changed the filter sand yesterday. Of course some of the plumbing started leaking so that's job one today...

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Inkara1 said:

Man, this is embarassing. A Cali boy has to go to Georgia to get a tan ;)

Inkara1

California mosquitoes seem to love me... but mosquitoes from other states only seem to tolerate me. They'll take a little nibble here and there, but compared to Prof V2.0 and SL, I'm chopped liver.

Winky

Did I fail too mention the rude shock I encountered when I looked up
the weather for the lil bears hometown?!?

this is summer weather?

when I looked up the winter weather in the almanac on that
page, the shock was ruder still!

From that too Phoenix summers sheesh fergit aboot it!

chcr

Too cute for words
Winky said:
Did I fail too mention the rude shock I encountered when I looked up
the weather for the lil bears hometown?!?

this is summer weather?

when I looked up the winter weather in the almanac on that
page, the shock was ruder still!

From that too Phoenix summers sheesh fergit aboot it!
Mmm... Balmy. :laugh:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Stop Laughing said:
I didn't even get one, despite being out more than him. Got a mosquito dock on my left elbow, though.

Is a mosquito dock a mosquito bite??

I had tons of those last weekend. I should be so lucky to only get one...I think they're all gone now, finally.