Sup OTC. Can I get some updates?

catocom

pretty kitty, but it looks lathargic....will it hunt?

I've somewhat takin in 2 stray females...pretty wild, won't come in the house,
and I like it that way.
They have points on the ears like bobcats, and green eye's about the same
shade as mine.
All I can say is if they have kittens, they are on thier own...now extra food,
that I've come to regularly dishing out.

catocom

this is the one I call Paisley, because of the pattern.
The other one is tiger stripped, and I call it Miss Kitty.

catocom

not my cats

I have problems keeping pets because of an asshole neighbor.
If they aren't mine, and the catcher can't catch um...:evilcool:

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
New pic with fiend:

pixelme2.jpg

:D

Which one is the fiend? :evileek:

Our house cat is becoming less of a man than he has been today. :blank:

abooja

Hey, thanks guys!

No pictures, I'm afraid. (Or am I pleased?) We planned it maybe a month in advance, just to get it done as quickly and painlessly (read: cheaply) as possible. No guests, not even my folks, no wedding gown (I almost wore a NY Yankees t-shirt) and no reception, just the two of us in Boston's City Hall, then dinner in Little Italy that evening.

Oh, and in case you're wondering, I'm not pregnant, so that wasn't the reason either. ;)

Nice to hear from all of you, though. Congrats, Greenie! :toast: You look AWESOME in those photos, sort of Marg Helgenbergeresque. :cool:

greenfreak

Hey, thanks guys!

No pictures, I'm afraid. (Or am I pleased?) We planned it maybe a month in advance, just to get it done as quickly and painlessly (read: cheaply) as possible. No guests, not even my folks, no wedding gown (I almost wore a NY Yankees t-shirt) and no reception, just the two of us in Boston's City Hall, then dinner in Little Italy that evening.

Oh, and in case you're wondering, I'm not pregnant, so that wasn't the reason either. ;)

Nice to hear from all of you, though. Congrats, Greenie! :toast: You look AWESOME in those photos, sort of Marg Helgenbergeresque. :cool:

Thanks Boo! Are we allowed to know his name? Anything else about him, how you met, all that jazz? If not, I'll just say congrats. :)

abooja

His name is Howard. He's 51.96 years old (I'm -- ugh -- 38.5), and a corporate travel manager. He actually used to be my boss at the old record company. We started dating when he and his wife split a couple of years back, and have been happily together ever since. And, yes, while he isn't exactly a sports fan, he is a Yankees fan, having been born and raised in the Bronx, just a few blocks from the stadium. :cool:

I don't know what's more shocking to my system about all of this -- the fact that I have a new last name, or that I'm now a New Jersey resident. :erm:

greenfreak

His name is Howard. He's 51.96 years old (I'm -- ugh -- 38.5), and a corporate travel manager. He actually used to be my boss at the old record company. We started dating when he and his wife split a couple of years back, and have been happily together ever since. And, yes, while he isn't exactly a sports fan, he is a Yankees fan, having been born and raised in the Bronx, just a few blocks from the stadium. :cool:

I don't know what's more shocking to my system about all of this -- the fact that I have a new last name, or that I'm now a New Jersey resident. :erm:

Oh wow, I remember you telling me about him! That's great, congatulations!

I, for one, can't believe that you live in NJ either. Has it gone so far that you now drive some kind of SUV and go food shopping instead of ordering indulgences from Fresh Direct? :eek: Say it ain't so!