Sup OTC. Can I get some updates?

Dave

nothing much new here. same job. same house. same dog.
did take a charge position at work. i run the evening shift now. manage the flow of patients, help the other nurses with whatever and get the docs moving if they start slacking off.
going out to Vegas again in a couple of weeks.

BeardofPants

New pics of the cat

Pixel's now 7 months old! o_O

Here's an update:

pixel1-3.jpg

pixel2-2.jpg

chcr

Too cute for words
Caption one: Stop that bullshit and feed me, woman!

Caption two: *Sigh* It's a living.

Inkara1

Caption 1:
I'M ON UR CAT CARRIER
BEGGIN NO VET TRIPS PLZ KTHNX

Caption two:
Less readings, more pettings. See? I demonstrate petting motions.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
caption 1:

Ah! My wonderful one. I see you received my message. You have come to retrieve your mail. Huh? How it comes in my possession is mystery to me.. but this was yesterday. Please.. come in. You look so lovely. It is as though Michaelangelo sculpted you by hand.. then kept you for himself.. in a closet.. to visit on lonely nights. Would you care for a glass of champagna? I knew you would. I knew you enjoy champagna. How do I know this? Because I love women. I can read their mail.. I mean, mind! May I read yours? I venture to say, please, you are the kind of woman who has a poster of puppies with humongous eyes hanging on your bathroom wall. Yes? Am I right? I have similar tattoo. Let me show you. It is tattoo of two dogs doing it. Okay. Please. Be seated. I continue to read your mind. (Welcome to the continental)

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
TEH FUNNEH!11! 1

I concur. YAY for Inky making a funny joke :lol2:

Oh, my friend wants a cat so she can take pics of it and caption them like LOL cats. I wanted a cat before I became obsessed with LOL cats...so the funny pictures w/captions will simply be a bonus when I finally get a cat.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Oh, I got an update...I went to Edmonton today (on the bus on my way home now). I certainly hope some of the people I saw are the worst Edmonton has to offer...because if they're not...oh man!

Inkara1

Oddly enough, I used some of my LOLcat magic and yet my submission never made it to the voting page or front page of I Can Has Cheezburger. :(

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I did a few too and they never made it either...but some stupid ones do make it.

BeardofPants

Haha, nice captions.

It's more like this though:

Caption 1: Arm please. I bite.

Caption 2: Stoopid metronome thing... I kills eet.