The Final Word On Walmart!

jimpeel

The real deeds? They claim we don't have health care. YES WE DO !!!!!!

http://www.walmartfacts.com/featuredtopics/?id=13

You can continue to believe those who have an agenda -- that being the unionization of Wal-Mart by any means possible -- or you can believe those who actually work there and live it every day.

http://www.walmartfacts.com/

I'm a cashier. I am not a supervisor or a manager. I have nothing to gain by feathering Wal-Mart's nest. They pay me a fair day's wage for a fair day's work.

I deal with the customers every day. I know what the customers say about Wal-Mart and our prices. I know what they say about the quality of the merchandise.

The unionists say that we sell cheap, second rate goods. If you consider Panasonic, Sony, HP, RCA, Magnavox, Philips, Maxell, Verbatim, Scott's fertilizers, Best Foods, General Mills, Keebler, French's, Nabisco, Gerbers, Star Kist, Daisy, Remington, Winchester, Black and Decker, Meadow Gold, Yoplait, et al "cheap, second rate" products then I guess you don't buy those "cheap, second rate" products from any other source either.

Wakeupwalmart and walmartwatch lie. It is as simple as that.

What is the charitable giving record of wakeupwalmart and walmartwatch? Wal-Mart's record is public record.

http://www.walmartfacts.com/featuredtopics/?id=5

The fact is that the unions want those 1.8 million dues paying members to paying those dues into the union coffers. Then Wal-Mart can be as stable as GM, Chrysler, and Ford are today.

Bessemer Steel -- GONE

Bethlehem Steel -- GONE

Kaiser Steel -- GONE

Chevrolet -- GONE

Oldsmobile -- GONE

Shipbuilding in America -- GONE

What has your union done for you today?

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
I don't work for a union. Per se. (Shup, Gonz) If I had the option, I wouldn't join one.

Somebody somewhere must have something to say, to have all these websites and underground movements. I know what I know. You ain't changed my mind yet, and you ain't going to. It'd be like asking a KGB agent if the Nazis were bad people.

jimpeel

I don't work for a union. Per se. (Shup, Gonz) If I had the option, I wouldn't join one.

Somebody somewhere must have something to say, to have all these websites and underground movements. I know what I know. You ain't changed my mind yet, and you ain't going to. It'd be like asking a KGB agent if the Nazis were bad people.

The question, "What has your union done for you today?" was purely rhetorical.

Did you read anything on the Wal-Mart web pages? How about at wakeupwalmart.com or walmartwatch.com? Anything?

A reasonable person reading what is on those pages will soon come to the conclusion that someone is lying. Wal-Mart puts everything out in the open for all to see. the other two simply criticize, whine, bellyache, and wish Wal-Mart no good.

Read their forums. Nothing but whiners and disgruntled former employees who have the new American entitlement mentality.

"They didn't pay me enough."; but they couldn't find anyone else who would hire them.

"They screwed over my brother-in-law."; but he likely deserved it after having come to work drunk or simply not showing up at all.

"The screw up the local economy."; but have no proof of that.

The fact is that people live better because of Wal-Mart and Wal-Mart has been credited with having lowered inflation.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/414360/the_effects_of_walmart_on_inflation.html

Plenty of stuff there about Wal-Mart pro and con.

Read the "About us" page at walmartwatch.com. Here is what it says:

Wal-Mart Watch is a joint project of The Center for Community & Corporate Ethics, a 501c3 organization devoted to studying the impact of large corporations on society, and its advocacy arm, Five Stones.

The Center’s Board of Directors includes:

Andrew Stern, President, Service Employees International Union
Judy Lichtman, Founder, National Partnership for Women & Families
Chellie Pingree, President and CEO, Common Cause
Carl Pope, Executive Director, Sierra Club
Roger Wilkins, George Mason University
Contributions to Five Stones are not deductible for federal income tax purposes.

(Because they are a 501 c4 which is a political advocacy group, that's why.)

Gee, no agendists there, now, are there?

How about wakeupwalmart.com? Simply go to the bottom of the page where you will find this:

© 2005 United Food and Commercial Workers International Union.

Ya think there might be some kinda agenda there?

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
And as far as their charitable record goes, I already addressed that one.

My wife has decided to join me in my boycott finally. She was treated like a criminal for the last time at WalMart last Wednesday. She works as a house manager for three houses for developmentally disabled adults. She and another house manager had collectively spent almost $1400 during the trip. The greeter would not allow them to leave the store. The manager detained them and did a total inventory of every item. Out of view of the sheep...I mean public. Naturally, when they were legit, there was no apology. Never mind all the people who saw them being detained....who knew them...saw them being treated like thieves. No apology at all. Just that smug assuredness that they'd be back again tomorrow...like everyone else...

Now, that $1400, plus the other 7 house managers, will be spent elsewhere. Take a total of about $3500-$4000 per month in business away, and somebody might notice it. I doubt it, but it's possible.

But preach on, brother. By all means, continue to parrot that party line for us. It's time now for you to tell us how that isn't WalMart standard policy...at least not at YOUR WalMart, where everything is sunshine and happiness. Your cheery banter makes all the difference. And so forth.

The Walton family can't go broke fast enough to suit me. Vultures.

jimpeel

And as far as their charitable record goes, I already addressed that one.

My wife has decided to join me in my boycott finally. She was treated like a criminal for the last time at WalMart last Wednesday. She works as a house manager for three houses for developmentally disabled adults. She and another house manager had collectively spent almost $1400 during the trip. The greeter would not allow them to leave the store. The manager detained them and did a total inventory of every item. Out of view of the sheep...I mean public. Naturally, when they were legit, there was no apology. Never mind all the people who saw them being detained....who knew them...saw them being treated like thieves. No apology at all. Just that smug assuredness that they'd be back again tomorrow...like everyone else...

Now, that $1400, plus the other 7 house managers, will be spent elsewhere. Take a total of about $3500-$4000 per month in business away, and somebody might notice it. I doubt it, but it's possible.

But preach on, brother. By all means, continue to parrot that party line for us. It's time now for you to tell us how that isn't WalMart standard policy...at least not at YOUR WalMart, where everything is sunshine and happiness. Your cheery banter makes all the difference. And so forth.

The Walton family can't go broke fast enough to suit me. Vultures.

Yes, tell them to go spend their money elsewhere; but don't expect to bring home as many bags of goods. I'm sure that is really going to hurt Wal-Mart.

Did you ever think about the FACT that many other businesses buy goods from Wal-Mart for resale? I get them through my line all of the time.

If your so-called boycott is going to be effective, you had better tell your wife to ask the retailers she will now be shopping with if they buy goods for resale at Wal-Mart.

Just thnk, she doesn't go to Wal-Mart but buys the same product that was purchased from Wal-Mart by the wonderful people who sell it to her at a higher price and actually thinks her dollar is not going to Wal-Mart any more.

BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Yes, tell them to go spend their money elsewhere; but don't expect to bring home as many bags of goods. I'm sure that is really going to hurt Wal-Mart.

Did you ever think about the FACT that many other businesses buy goods from Wal-Mart for resale? I get them through my line all of the time.

If your so-called boycott is going to be effective, you had better tell your wife to ask the retailers she will now be shopping with if they buy goods for resale at Wal-Mart.

Just thnk, she doesn't go to Wal-Mart but buys the same product that was purchased from Wal-Mart by the wonderful people who sell it to her at a higher price and actually thinks her dollar is not going to Wal-Mart any more.

BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I got a strange feeling Kohl's, KMart, and Target don't shop at WalMart. Call it a hunch.

People DO survive without you fuckers.

And you reply simply confirms the allegations I made about complacency. Thus, I do wonder what that says about all those other allegations made. I've never visited the sites you rail against so vehemently. Doesn't appear I need to. WalMart does itself in quite nicely on its own record.

Is your reply representative of your ever-famous "cheery banter" you give your customers pal? I'm betting it is.

jimpeel

Is your reply representative of your ever-famous "cheery banter" you give your customers pal? I'm betting it is.

No. None of my customers are like you. If they were, they wouldn't be my customers because they wouldn't be in Wal-Mart; or have you been lying about never going there -- the "stealth customer" as it were?

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Yeah, that's me. The Secret Shopper. You busted me, Sherlock. I have nothing better to do than secretly shop WalMart and then go online and proclaim that I don't. Because, as we ALL know, WalMart is what makes the earth spin on its axis. Without it we are nothing. It is the core of our existence, the reason we get out of bed in the morning, and the source of all things good, happy, fruitful, and pleasant.

Time for your meds, chief.

jimpeel

Yeah, that's me. The Secret Shopper. You busted me, Sherlock. I have nothing better to do than secretly shop WalMart and then go online and proclaim that I don't. Because, as we ALL know, WalMart is what makes the earth spin on its axis. Without it we are nothing. It is the core of our existence, the reason we get out of bed in the morning, and the source of all things good, happy, fruitful, and pleasant.

Time for your meds, chief.

I'm glad you don't come in our stores. Hell, you can't even get the most basic of tongue-in-cheek facetiousness.

unclehobart

Will Wal Mart now ban Potter books because of its tawdry gayitude now? They've been rather quick to ban stuff in the past.