The Final Word On Walmart!

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Walmart is an evil corporate entity which wants world domination!!!!

but it saves me a few bucks so I shop there.

jimpeel

nah i just don't feel like doing the wanker dance and debating "fact" with you. i don't care if you folks wear a blue apron with corncob cuff links or what, and i don't need you to tell me what people think of wally world given what i do for a living. which i'm not going to tell you about.

You simply have no links nor do you have facts.

It is far easier to simply cower behind the "I can't be bothered by facts" apron than it is to actually prove your contentions.

tonksy

Guys, you do realize you are bickering about a discount chain store and what ya'll do for a living, huh? Let's be friendly-like.

Inkara1

You simply have no links nor do you have facts. You simply repeat baseless lies that you heard from ... um, ah ... someone ... uh ... somewhere ... who ... um ... heard it from someone who heard it from someone else who heard it from the cousin of someone who used to know someone who used to work at Wal-Mart.

It is far easier to simply cower behind the "I can't be bothered by facts" apron than it is to actually prove your contentions. To repeat a lie is to lie, simple as that.

Sorry you are so ashamed of your profession that you won't even repeat what it is. Likely driving a honey sipper, no doubt.

In the interest of fairness... the only "facts" and "links" you have posted are from Wal-Mart corporate. I'm sure they're not going to publish bad stuff about themselves.

jimpeel

In the interest of fairness... the only "facts" and "links" you have posted are from Wal-Mart corporate. I'm sure they're not going to publish bad stuff about themselves.

As does Home Depot, Sears, Lowe's, or any other major corporation. Just because facts come from a source that is not to one's liking does not change the accuracy of those facts.

I Wal-Mart were cooking the books on their facts; don't you think that wakeupwalmart would be all over them like a bad smell? That is why wakeupwalmart has to lie.

Also, in fairness, I gave a link to Wal-Mart's greatest critic but it was in hotlink form so here it is in address form. http:\\www.wakeupwalmart.com

2minkey

bootlicker
well golly i only made the remark because he'd been questioning other folks on what they did for a living and trying to qualify himself as a super supreme world expert because he works at WM.

and in fact it was nothing more than a jeer because i actually make a living chugging cock down by the armory, so WTF would i know about WM other than what ihear by the pier?

jimpeel

There is an entire page on Yahoo dedicated to Wal-Mart at http://news.yahoo.com/fc/Business/Wal_Mart where the good, the bad, and the ugly is posted. The page is no longer updated by Yahoo but a simple search, as they instruct, should produce all the results one wishes.

Here are some others from other sources -- not all of which are glowing reports.

Leaked Memo Suggests Wal-Mart's Upscale Strategy May Be Backfiring

Here is a link to the Wal-Mart movie which is anti-Wal-Mart to the max.

Woman Knocked Unconscious By Wal-Mart Shoppers

Wal-Mart Gets Religious - Toys, That Is

Numerous Yahoo stories on Wal-Mart and other large corporations.

Inkara1

As does Home Depot, Sears, Lowe's, or any other major corporation. Just because facts come from a source that is not to one's liking does not change the accuracy of those facts.

I Wal-Mart were cooking the books on their facts; don't you think that wakeupwalmart would be all over them like a bad smell? That is why wakeupwalmart has to lie.

Also, in fairness, I gave a link to Wal-Mart's greatest critic but it was in hotlink form so here it is in address form. http:\\www.wakeupwalmart.com

I didn't say the facts they gave were wrong... only that it's a matter of which facts they do give. The stuff you posted later is better... it's coming from someone whose very survival doesn't depend solely on that particular topic.

jimpeel

well golly i only made the remark because he'd been questioning other folks on what they did for a living and trying to qualify himself as a super supreme world expert because he works at WM.

I'm no expert but I know a lie when I see one and there are plenty of them -- some of which have been repeated here -- over at wakeupwalmart.com.

and in fact it was nothing more than a jeer because i actually make a living chugging cock down by the armory, so WTF would i know about WM other than what ihear by the pier?

Never tried that myself but I hear it pays pretty well.

jimpeel

I didn't say the facts they gave were wrong... only that it's a matter of which facts they do give. The stuff you posted later is better... it's coming from someone whose very survival doesn't depend solely on that particular topic.

I do try to be fair and posting the opposition webpage addy goes with that. In fact, here's another one that I forgot about. http://walmartwatch.com/ Note how they twist their news about Wal-Mart to their own ends. Note that banner link to the pet toy and pet food recall.

Another is here http://www.walmartwork.org/ but at least they post the good with the bad.

Most of what Wal-Mart posts are press releases which can be gleaned from other sources as well. Having them in a neat, concise format is nice and the Yahoo links do equally well.

Wal-Mart will post the good news on their webpage because hey know there are plenty of sites out there which are more than willing to post the bad news in big, bold typeface.

Are you aware that Wal-Mart is sued, on average, every five seconds? :eek2:

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Can e fight over something important...like whether the UAW is taking a chance having it's members strike,

Sams Dead.

jimpeel

Can e fight over something important...like whether the UAW is taking a chance having it's members strike,

Sams Dead.

Sure. I hope the UAW folds their tent, sells their limos and private jets, and ceases to exist even in the annals of history.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Here is some walmart dirt, which is why I think it is a unfeeling corporate entity

Wal-Mart took out about 350,000 life insurance policies on the lives of its employees payable to the company, according to the lawsuit filed by Sims and other family members of deceased Wal-Mart employees. Hartford Life Insurance Co. and AIG Life Insurance Co. sold the policies to Wal-Mart.
Wal-Mart borrowed money from the insurers to pay the premiums, which the company was able to write off as a business expense on its federal taxes.
Linky