The good ol' 1 night stand (Question for the ladies)

nalani

I caught Nixy catching tonks catching the spider reading this post .. dang .. I have been gone for a while, huh? :D

All I have to say is what my mom told me: Use it or lose it

:D

MrBishop

tonks said:
okay...so i caught a spider reading this and i thought it seemed like a interesting thread to bump.....what the fuck is revenge sex? revenge? sex is suppose to be about pleasure....hello?....i've had vengeful sex...that can be...wow...grudge fuck! nothing seems to iron out the creases better. :D

Situation: Your boyfriend cheats on you...and says that it means nothing..that is was just a one-nighter. In order to get revenge, you pick the first available (and not nauseating man), and fuck them like never before...thus gaining revenge....

voila . Revenge-sex :)

tonksy

i take vengeful sex as a grudge fuck...you are still angry so you take your aggressions out on eachother in bed...revenge sex? i still don't see why you would sleep with someone to get revenge.....

MrBishop

tonks said:
i take vengeful sex as a grudge fuck...you are still angry so you take your aggressions out on eachother in bed...revenge sex? i still don't see why you would sleep with someone to get revenge.....

OK...

An aquaintance of mine got cheated on.
She was pissed about it and wanted to make him feel what she was feeling.
So..she buys me a few drinks, dances suggestivly and we get a room.
Took about 3 hours but at the end of it, she felt pretty vindicated, let me tell you.
Told her boyfriend that they were now even.

Grunge-fucking would be with someone you're already with. I don't mind it at all...make-up sex is almost as good.

5minute (out from the middle of nowhere), quicky-fuck has got to be the best. I call it ambush-fucking or guerilla-fucking. :)

tonksy

MrBishop said:
OK...

An aquaintance of mine got cheated on.
She was pissed about it and wanted to make him feel what she was feeling.
So..she buys me a few drinks, dances suggestivly and we get a room.
Took about 3 hours but at the end of it, she felt pretty vindicated, let me tell you.
Told her boyfriend that they were now even.
that's just silly.
MrBishop said:
Grunge-fucking would be with someone you're already with. I don't mind it at all...make-up sex is almost as good.
rightright.

MrBishop said:
5minute (out from the middle of nowhere), quicky-fuck has got to be the best. I call it ambush-fucking or guerilla-fucking. :)
total agreement.....guerilla-fucking? consider that term stolen :D

MrBishop

tonks said:
that's just silly.
guerilla-fucking? consider that term stolen :D

Silly or not...got me laid :)

Thief!!

GImme back my term! Or at least give me credit for it...

(tm - 2003 *deBish Ltd.)

tonksy

nalani said:
I caught Nixy catching tonks catching the spider reading this post
the phrase "i don't know why she swallowed the fly, i'll guess she'll die" keeps coming to mind when i read this....

you know...i knew an old lady who swallowed a fly? old kid's song? i'm stoned.... :confused:

Inkara1

Also common for revenge sex is when the the first girl is mad at the second girl, so the first girl fucks the second girl's man.

tonksy

Inkara1 said:
Also common for revenge sex is when the the first girl is mad at the second girl, so the first girl fucks the second girl's man.
yeah...i forgot about that scenario....happens *shrugs*

AlphaTroll

Had my share of one night stands - long time ago. Came to the conclusion that it just isn't for me and my reasons for doing it was hurting myself more than anything else.

Besides, I'm one of those people who really need to trust someone before I hop in the sack with them, it's the only way I really feel comfortable letting go of my inhibitions, which in the end just makes the sex so much better (no inhibitions = no holding back = adventure = more fun for all).

As for revenge sex - I can think of better ways to take my revenge on a man than lowering myself to his level.

And grudge sex / make up sex - no such thing in my world. I won't fuck someone just to prove a point. If I'm pissed off with you about something I'm not gonna use sex as my weapon of choice, IMO sex is something that should be enjoyed, not something that should be used as punishment.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
ahhh, One night stand, me, never, when I wanted to fuck, I never stayed that long

fuck for a while, then go back out, why stay, you both got what you wanted.

One night stands are supposed to be fun nights of physical lust, nothing more. When I was younger they where fun. But peopl make to much out of them, get emotions involved, etc. takes all the fun out of it.

Who cares if it's revenge sex, you got what you wanted.

tonksy

AT, i think you misunderstood me...vengeful sex doesn't prove a point and it's not a weapon....you are angry with each other after a fight or whatever....you may have worked it out but you both still have some pent up hostility or a slight grudge...the sex smoothes all that out in the most delightful way....i couldn't sleep with someone i don't like...that's why i don't sleep with my soon to be ex anymore....well...much...i am human for chrissakes....maybe thats another reasons my one night stands didn't work...i knew them and they knew me...maybe i ought to stick to barfly's....they should leave afterwards.....i am just joking :D

Ms Ann Thrope

Only had one true one-night stand that I remember. :blush:

24 years ago I was 16 and on vacation.... he was Dutch and GORGEOUS and in his 30s... It was a marvelous evening and a great morning. :D

I treasure the memory... :love:

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
the best way to get a one night standee to leave, ask them if they want coffee....give it to them in a styrofoam cup, with lid.

tonksy

well, i'm not that mean....but i did make one sleep on the couch....i didn't want to share my bed all night....but he was really dumb...really pretty but really dumb.